Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Every time I finish work on a Friday or Saturday and head to get the bus home, some of the sights you see really make you think about giving up drinking. The state people get in at times is unreal. You can still drink and not end up in an alleyway painted in multicoloured sick, I guess.

Was quite reassuring to see loads of middle aged French men shouting into traffic cones, stumbling about with kebabs etc in the early hours of yesterday morning. You're used to suave c***s like Romain Duris and Vincent Cassel representing the men of the country, was delighted to see them stoat about like regular hairy arsed jakeballs.

Was quite reassuring to see loads of middle aged French men shouting into traffic cones, stumbling about with kebabs etc in the early hours of yesterday morning. You're used to suave c***s like Romain Duris and Vincent Cassel representing the men of the country, was delighted to see them stoat about like regular hairy arsed jakeballs.

I need to walk from Bannerman's in Edinburgh about 20 minutes to my mates flat on Saturday circa 1am. I'll be a bit pished too but I dread to think what I'll come across.

Due to having to take an unexpectedly large shit yesterday morning, I lost track of time and missed my bus. This resulted in me being circa one and a half hours late for work. Due to me currently doing an archiving project, no one seemed to notice or care as it was assumed I was in the archiving building.

I seriously considered coming in at about 11 today but decided that would be taking the piss too much so I arrived, as usual, on time.

With the Pistorious trial the thing i don't understand is if he says he thought it was a burglar he was shooting does that mean its the normal thing to do in South Africa when you get an intruder in your house?

Due to having to take an unexpectedly large shit yesterday morning, I lost track of time and missed my bus. This resulted in me being circa one and a half hours late for work. Due to me currently doing an archiving project, no one seemed to notice or care as it was assumed I was in the archiving building.

I seriously considered coming in at about 11 today but decided that would be taking the piss too much so I arrived, as usual, on time.

Were you secretly disappointed that you weren't asked to explain why you were late yesterday? Can just imagine a management reaction!