Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sorry to hear that.

Cheers.

^^Former polis. Retired with 25K pension.

I wish.

^^^^Dealer.

Got kicked off the estate.

Nah, just moved onto an estate.

Was in the family business, just rolling along, enjoying myself and then the credit crunch bit! Builders went out of business, stopped paying us what they owed us and rather than have my brother keep paying me from his own pocket, I have decided to fall on my sword to try and allow an old business stay trading as my stepdads legacy means more to me than anything else.

Was in the family business, just rolling along, enjoying myself and then the credit crunch bit! Builders went out of business, stopped paying us what they owed us and rather than have my brother keep paying me from his own pocket, I have decided to fall on my sword to try and allow an old business stay trading as my stepdads legacy means more to me than anything else.

Seriously tinky, I know how you feel. All the best in finding something.

16 grades?! How many courses are you sitting?!

Quite a few of the modules have numerous components to them to make up the overall grade for the module. I think I sat 7 modules this year.

A Spanish zoo worker who dressed up in a gorilla costume as part of a drill was rushed to hospital after one of the vets mistook him for a real ape and shot him with a tranquilizer rifle.

http://www.thelocal.es/20140605/man-in-gorilla-suit-shot-by-vet

31954057a790aa8de04a9373d770555bcd764863

wut.gif

As part of a drill to find out how to deal with the potential escape of one of the park’s apes, one of the workers dressed up in a gorilla costume to make the whole scenario all the more believable.

Unfortunately for him, one of the vets must have not been informed about what was happening.

When he saw a furry 'beast' outside its cage, he quickly grabbed his rifle and shot it, or him, with a narcotic dose meant for a 200-kilo mammal.