Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hibs 5-1 and Hearts 86, works for me.

Oh wisbit :(

The two occasions which you mentioned were one offs. You, however posting drivel on P&B in your spunk stained St Mirren pj's from your mums spare room on the other hand........an ongoing tragedy.

Edited by sjc

That's a bit of a slur wouldn't you agree could you back this assertion up please ?

Not sure if 'backing up' is the correct terminology. 8) However, my reasoning is thus :-

EGB informs the populace that his encounter with The Viking Enchantress did not end in a night of passion and sworn statements of undying lurve. :unsure2: Hey, it happens.

EGB is a Hibby. We all know that Hibs 'couldn't get the job done' against Accies as they weren't aggressive enough or forceful enough on the park.

Your metaphorical figure of speech implies that EGB is a 'bottle merchant' for not being more forceful. You geddit now ?

You may not agree with this analysis - let me know if you want me to edit my previous post. I will be happy to do so.

Perhaps you might be a bit more perspicacious before posting in future. :)

Isolated they may well be but if carlsberg did footballing bottlers, hibs an hearts would be at the front of the queue.

if carslberg done done sad, lonely , desperate for attention , mid 30's men who still stay with there maw , you would be the only guy in the queue wisbit.

Did Wisbit really try and make an analogy between me and this girl and the Hibs team?

It wasn't really on the cards by the end of the night but I've done what I can, it's not like some Hibs type "the boys didn't show enough desire" situation. Wisbit might be unaware of this cos he seems like a bit of a sad sack but you can't just shag birds when you feel like it, unless you're a rapist that is.

Edited by Guest

Did Wisbit really try and make an analogy between me and this girl and the Hibs team?

It wasn't really on the cards by the end of the night but I've done what I can, it's not like some Hibs type "the boys didn't show enough desire" situation. Wisbit might be unaware of this cos he seems like a bit of a sad sack but you can't just shag birds when you feel like it, unless you're a rapist that is.

What you need to remember EGB is that wisbit's got one ride in him and that's what's holding him together.......

belting top! :thumsup2

Hoping it comes on Monday in time for Germany's first game against Portugal now! Paid considerably less for it than some of the ones I had seen going for around £150-£200 on ebay, pretty satisfied with it given the photos I saw of it.

West Germany = Best Germany.

Hoping it comes on Monday in time for Germany's first game against Portugal now! Paid considerably less for it than some of the ones I had seen going for around £150-£200 on ebay, pretty satisfied with it given the photos I saw of it.

West Germany = Best Germany.

It was some side with Matthiaus, Bremhe, Klinsmann, Voller etc (sp).....They were the best team in the tournament although in fairness England gave them a hell of a game on the SF in Turin.