Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Watching the interpreter for the deaf for the Karachi airport incident on BBC is a thing of beauty just now (I know it shouldn't be funny, but it is).

Any mention of the words 'killing, militants, gun or under-fire' results in the guy pulling a comical face and pretending to shoot the viewer with an imaginary tommy gun.

Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

Wrestler_be49d2_1020222.gif

*Inter-Hemisphere air five*

*cryin' wit' pride*

I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

So did you get her pumped or no?

Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

From her photo I hope "she" has a shave as well!

Edited by Swarley

It could be worse, at least I can enjoy my holiday knowing I'll definitely not get deported to NZ. Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

Well?

Me and this Danish bird are developing a more beautiful international love story than Before Sunrise.

So many feels lads. Pulled off an act of extreme smoothness in the morning (well, it was quite gay but I knew she'd be loving it) that'd had her look me up on Facebook and write to me saying to keep in touch and she wants to see me again when she's back in Europe soon.

Still never got her pumped though. Bunch of Indian guys burst in in the middle of our Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpyesque scene and turned it in to a group convo. I imagine it would've been totes awkies if we went out anyway seeing as I had 0 dollars on me and nowhere to exchange money at that time, but I was still marginally seething.

Lik dis if you cree evertim.

Me and this Danish bird are developing a more beautiful international love story than Before Sunrise.

So many feels lads. Pulled off an act of extreme smoothness in the morning (well, it was quite gay but I knew she'd be loving it) that'd had her look me up on Facebook and write to me saying to keep in touch and she wants to see me again when she's back in Europe soon.

Still never got her pumped though. Bunch of Indian guys burst in in the middle of our Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpyesque scene and turned it in to a group convo. I imagine it would've been totes awkies if we went out anyway seeing as I had 0 dollars on me and nowhere to exchange money at that time, but I was still marginally seething.

Lik dis if you cree evertim.

enough of the excuses EGB......just get her pumped! ;)