Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Did they at least have an extra numbers round to make up for it?

Did they heck as like. Creepy.

Expected that to be a joke with the last word to be an eight letter one, bit disappointed tbh.

Damn, missed a trick there.

Annoying.

This getting poured water on for charity thingy that's all over Facebook/Twitter is doing my head in. Mainly just attention seeking twerps desperate for likes who have no real interest in helping charity.

You could always start a 'fall down the terracing' trend.

This getting poured water on for charity thingy that's all over Facebook/Twitter is doing my head in. Mainly just attention seeking twerps desperate for likes who have no real interest in helping charity.

All my helpful posts are being deleted by the chumps :(

Everyone of them on my fb that is doing it would tell a chugger to 'get tae', yet here they are making a tit of themselves through peer pressure.

What?

Did you not see the embarrassment when he got into a slagging match with James Corden?

Corden is a grade 1 arsehole and yet still came across as the good guy.

Gorden is a grade 1 arsehole. Couldn't give a f**k what the annoying c**t thinks

I'm now a Grand-dad.

Chuffed tae bits. Over the moon and if there was more room in this pub, I'd be back-flipping.

Congratulations Tryfield.

I have the urge to argue with almost everything you post on this site but there are far more important things in life than politics and football. :thumsup2:thumsup2