Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

After years of hearing Phil Goodlad's voice on the radio, I finally saw him on the telly yesterday - not at all what I was expecting.

He was in my year at University, a great guy.

Also, please can people be referred to my previous posts in this topic.

He was in my year at University, a great guy.

Also, please can people be referred to my previous posts in this topic.

What in God's name could you have done that's giving you proper fear nearly a week after you first posted about it?

Driving to work today, I was passing through Milton just outside Dumbarton. Standing on the pavement just outside the Arnold Clark garage, was a middle aged couple who looked as though they hailed from Japan or somewhere in that vicinity. They had that obvious "tourist" look about them.

It got me wondering. What hellish turn of events lead them to be on holiday and end up in Milton?

They've probably heard that the food in the Milton Inn is decent and very reasonably priced. Flat pints though. Always flat pints in there.

Or maybe they were Korean and were looking for a dog from the Milton animal home behind Arnold Clark.

They've probably heard that the food in the Milton Inn is decent and very reasonably priced. Flat pints though. Always flat pints in there.

Or maybe they were Korean and were looking for a dog from the Milton animal home behind Arnold Clark.

If the Lonely Planet ever release a book on Milton I think they've found their author.

Yeah i rub it right in there and get the shower right up close and rub vigorously , the tingling doesn't kick in til I'm out the shower usually

It's good to read you've found an alternative to the socks, at least.

Yeah i rub it right in there and get the shower right up close and rub vigorously , the tingling doesn't kick in til I'm out the shower usually

It's good to read you've found an alternative to the socks, at least.

I was going to say that it's good of him to come clean.

People are putting out loads of those joke photos of the kid who was on the cover of Nevermind, linking to Mary Berry or Barack Obama?

I'm thinking of making one that says "Feeling old - this is the actor who played Ross' son Ben in Friends" and putting a picture of Jihadi John.

If I do that will I be named and shamed on the front page of the Daily Express?

Help me P&B.

I love that mint shower gel that leaves a tingle around the perineum

Now I heard a rumour :rolleyes: that if you spray the American midgie spray 'OFF' on the happy sack area then you get a really nice tingling feeling. I also 'heard' that it doesn't work with Avon's 'Skin so soft' which admittedly does keep the midges away pretty effectively too.

Now I heard a rumour :rolleyes: that if you spray the American midgie spray 'OFF' on the happy sack area then you get a really nice tingling feeling. I also 'heard' that it doesn't work with Avon's 'Skin so soft' which admittedly does keep the midges away pretty effectively too.

A girl I was once seeing persuaded me to use Vicks vapour rub down there. whilst not an unpleasant experience it's not one I have repeated.

Skin so soft is teckle for keeping midgies away.

ETA she wasn't an ex at the time.

Edited by Dee Dee