Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Buy one anyway. Put it in the shed. Sit / lie on it. Your Mrs wins / you win. Everyone's happy.

We're in a flat - the couch takes up too much room as its a corner yin ken? We have a table and chairs in the sitting room as well so its not very convenient

Guest The Phoenix

We're in a flat - the couch takes up too much room as its a corner yin ken? We have a table and chairs in the sitting room as well so its not very convenient

You move out.

More room for the Mrs.

Win / win.

When I was a kid I used to get in from primary school at about 3.15pm and Columbo started at 3.00pm. I always thought it was a whodunnit and prided myself on the fact I always got the answer right - the key was to pick out the person Columbo followed about for the entire episode.

I've never been particularly fond of our couch; the armrests aren't terribly comfortable and it didn't take long for the seat cushions to give up the ghost under my excessive weight. It'll still be a sad day when it goes, as some of the happiest times of my life have been spent lying on it.

Because the wean used to fall asleep on me while Soccer Saturday was on, you pervs :P

The wife's laptop has started making the 'bing-bong' device connection noise whenever I touch one of the USB ports. Just now, it started the 'loading drivers' pop-up above the notification area, so I kept my finger in place.

Apparently I am an Unknown Device :unsure:

The wife's laptop has started making the 'bing-bong' device connection noise whenever I touch one of the USB ports. Just now, it started the 'loading drivers' pop-up above the notification area, so I kept my finger in place.

So you've been touching your wife's ports and trying to load your drivers but she doesn't recognise you?

sounds like the laptop may be about to die... (does your wife know Zen Archer?)

Best get your wife to back up onto a floppy...

people on here always say scrambling for relevance but i have never heard anyone say it in real life

If a thread I once started about use of P&Bisms outwith P&B is to believed, it's been unleashed on normal society already.