Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's actually a coffee machine. The adverts imply you'll mistake it for a piece of classical sculpture, so I figured I'd give you the heads up.

If you have any insecurities just picture him as a child, when he was just Master Bateman.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.

I wouldn't mention that to him, though. That's the kind of talk that made him the man he is.

It's actually a coffee machine. The adverts imply you'll mistake it for a piece of classical sculpture, so I figured I'd give you the heads up.

Its pretty sweet, i had a 30 pound voucher for argos and this was only 55 reduced from 130 so good bit of business for me. The sachet things aren't that cheap though but I'm still happy

Its pretty sweet, i had a 30 pound voucher for argos and this was only 55 reduced from 130 so good bit of business for me. The sachet things aren't that cheap though but I'm still happy

Ah, it's an inkjet-printer-type scam, then.

No doubt you'll be able to buy big refill bottles of coffee online. Just don't get it mixed up with toner :yucky

Ah, it's an inkjet-printer-type scam, then.

No doubt you'll be able to buy big refill bottles of coffee online. Just don't get it mixed up with toner :yucky

Why don't you come round for a coffee and then see if your still slating me for my purchase after?

Why don't you come round for a coffee and then see if your still slating me for my purchase after?

Hey, I'm slating nobody. I buy football stickers.

And I've never had a cup of coffee that I've liked, but thanks for the invite.

Hey, I'm slating nobody. I buy football stickers.

And I've never had a cup of coffee that I've liked, but thanks for the invite.

Its a luxury purchase on my part, will probably be one of those things i go on and off with but all it cost me was 25 quid so I'm happy enough with it!

I have some Helmetdale under my foreskin if you want a sample?

Sounds about as appetising as that rank blue cheese stuff TBH.

Knew a bloke who kept blocks of cheese at the back of his fridge, and would scrape off feathery tendrils of mould before sooking them off the knife with a look of ecstasy, like he was tasting God's own tears. Actually had to leave the room before I boaked all over the kitchen. Which presumably he'd have scraped up for later consumption :barf

Its a luxury purchase on my part, will probably be one of those things i go on and off with but all it cost me was 25 quid so I'm happy enough with it!

Alright, but don't come crying to us when you're performing sock-based sexual acts to raise money for your next sachet of liquid gold.

I don't know why you can't just be happy for me Dave

If we're harsh, it's only because we care, hunni.

You know you're always welcome here when if it all goes wrong.

If we're harsh, it's only because we care, hunni.

You know you're always welcome here when if it all goes wrong.

You actually sound like a friend of mine, i told him i was going to get one and he said "Don't bother, its a waste of money you will enjoy it for a month then it will go the cupboard and you will never use it again like almost everything you ever buy" :lol: I should just not share things with people!!

I like quality coffee not that shit that comes from Starbucks or you get in jars for £3 in a supermarket.

No idea what is out there on the market, Yeah, i'm a helpful individual.

Being completely honest I'm happy enough with filter coffee but i do need a good few coffees to start my day. Thought this coffee machine might be the start of something though, its cost me 25 quid and if i don't like the sachets i can move on and get a more expensive maker in years to come but I'm happy with my purchase

Being completely honest I'm happy enough with filter coffee but i do need a good few coffees to start my day. Thought this coffee machine might be the start of something though, its cost me 25 quid and if i don't like the sachets i can move on and get a more expensive maker in years to come but I'm happy with my purchase

I'll be the first to wish you well in your new relationship; hopefully I'm wrong and she won't run off with all of your money.

If the worst happens, I wouldn't go more expensive though; get yourself a nice wee durty who'll make you something cheap and nasty that'll rock your socks off ;)

You actually sound like a friend of mine, i told him i was going to get one and he said "Don't bother, its a waste of money you will enjoy it for a month then it will go the cupboard and you will never use it again like almost everything you ever buy" :lol: I should just not share things with people!!

We've got one a few years ago (Mrs Roots idea) and I thought it would last a month and the wee cup things would be expensive/pain to use etc but here I am about 3 years later still using it. Great wee things and you can order the capsule things online for less than they are in the shops, they usually throw in a freebee as well, admittedly its usually some foul sweet thing that doesn't interest me but hey, they're free so no biggy.

Enjoy your bargain mate, I like the Americano but there's loads of different ones.