Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been banned from both EEP and what ever Livi's ground was called as part of bail conditions. Managed to sneak into EEP most weeks without any hassle. Did get horsed out once when a police officer recognised me. p***k let me pay in first before grabbing me as soon as I got in.

^^ criminal

I was on google maps pissing about yesterday and decided to see how long it was from LA to New York so i searched it into the directions bit and it came up with 2.776 miles. To get some idea as to how far that was by comparison i searched in directions again and clicked on Edinburgh then chose some Russian town called Volgograd and to my astonishment the distance between the two places was 2,775 miles.

To make it even creeper these figures are eerily close to the amount of victims there were on 9/11

I was on google maps pissing about yesterday and decided to see how long it was from LA to New York so i searched it into the directions bit and it came up with 2.776 miles. To get some idea as to how far that was by comparison i searched in directions again and clicked on Edinburgh then chose some Russian town called Volgograd and to my astonishment the distance between the two places was 2,775 miles.

To make it even creeper these figures are eerily close to the amount of victims there were on 9/11

2.776 miles isn't very far.

You could probably walk that.

Im sure some people have!

joke.gif

Why did you get banned?

Got thrown out for refusing to sit down even though I was up the back row. Got involved in an altercation with a couple of officers of the law outside and got a weekender. The worst part was that one of my mates at the game, who may or may not post on here, came down to the station and managed to talk the coppers into giving them my money from my personal property so the boys could hit the pubs. Wankers left me with no cash for an 85 mile journey home.

To add insult to injury the police took great pleasure in shouting into my cell to tell me we'd lost.

Got thrown out for refusing to sit down even though I was up the back row. Got involved in an altercation with a couple of officers of the law outside and got a weekender. The worst part was that one of my mates at the game, who may or may not post on here, came down to the station and managed to talk the coppers into giving them my money from my personal property so the boys could hit the pubs. Wankers left me with no cash for an 85 mile journey home.

To add insult to injury the police took great pleasure in shouting into my cell to tell me we'd lost.

A perk of the job imo, mon the fuzz.

Had you never heard of it before?

Spooky

I don't think this is a coincidence. Somebody should look into it. Not me though; I'm busy.

If you were to drive from LA to NYC then do a few fanny laps around Times square and around the new WTC tower and you would be clocking up to 2996 on the nose

That's also roughly the average daily number of soviet dead during the 5 and a half month battle of Stalingrad (478,741 total).

Stalingrad is now known as...

Volgograf