Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Its channel 5 for you

And the amount of idiots in this country who like this sort of thing it doesnt surprise me one bit

This is another thing about the show (and Katie Hopkins) is its hard to avoid it as you hear everything that goes on anyway as that many people find it interesting

It's in no way hard to avoid.

Don't know which would be better; voting her out in round one or keeping her in there for as long as possible.

As much as a fucking idiot that she is, I'll guarantee they get their biggest viewing figures on any BB. It will be compelling viewing for the desperate to be offended. Having said that, I myself will be tuning in in the hope that someone volleys her in the fud.

Back at work having to listen to "what I got my child for Christmas" chat all day.

The best being a women telling us her son wanted a hotwheels set, she thought it would take up too much room and be a hassle to set up.

So instead, she got him....

A sewing machine.

She can't understand why the boys dad is annoyed.

He's staying with him this weekend, sewing machine bad been banned.

Was back at my mum and dads looking for some things up the loft, stumbled upon some old car mags from when I was a youngster. One in particular was one of my most cherished childhood belongings, a kind of max power style magazine my granny bought me when I was 8 or 9. The innocent looking cover featuring a poorly modified Ford Sierra offered little indication of the filth that laid within, a 30 page supplement on the best tarts they'd featured that decade. Tits and bum featuring heavily, fanny strongly hinted at.

Treasured memories.

Back at work having to listen to "what I got my child for Christmas" chat all day.

The best being a women telling us her son wanted a hotwheels set, she thought it would take up too much room and be a hassle to set up.

So instead, she got him....

A sewing machine.

She can't understand why the boys dad is annoyed.

He's staying with him this weekend, sewing machine bad been banned.

Seriously?! :o WTF was she thinking?

I'm sorry to hear that - maybe buy him a brolly for his birthday?

His birthday is mid-December. If you'd told me in advance you were going to steal council money and the roof would leak, that's what he'd have got. Bloody inconsiderate of you, if you don't mind my saying so.

Guest The Phoenix

She is criminally retarded she gets it from her mother

:o

A bit of punctuation would have helped to clarify what you are trying to communicate.