Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Do not ever refer to Notts County as 'Nottingham County' or even the old Forest abbreviation 'Nottm County' when one of their fans are around. Chairs upended, outside offered, bedlam and pandemonium everywhere.

:mellow:

^^^this.

Similarly don't refer to Forest as Nott's Forest as they are actually known as Nott'm Forest.

You'll be telling me next that there isn't two teams in Stirling.

They should just merge, TBH. Imagine the attendances a combined East Stirling Albion team could bring in! :ph34r:

Corner flag to corner flag the pitches of Dens and Tannadice are about 170m apart whereas City Ground and Meadow Lane are 300m.

The stadiums of Dens and Tannadice are less than 100m apart and the Nottingham clubs are double this distance and seperated by the River Trent which was once said to form the boundary between the north and south of England.

Edited by ForzaDundee

To be honest, I'm not sure I have. Can you enlighten me?

Mind how folk used to say that certain parts of the forum were no-go areas because of Supras? That's the Politics forum and Reynard. You can't miss his seething bile dripped all over every thread. Take a gander if you fancy, but it isn't pleasant.

Mind how folk used to say that certain parts of the forum were no-go areas because of Supras? That's the Politics forum and Reynard. You can't miss his seething bile dripped all over every thread. Take a gander if you fancy, but it isn't pleasant.

This. He's actually being serious to meaning he can't even be banned.

Tedious and depressing as f**k

Dear me, wee lichtie, you've got the wrong end of the stick here - and you're a wee bit late to the party to boot,..

Do carry on, though, it'll do your credibility no end of good...

Was joking about calm down, if you spend yer life on the BRALT you gotta expect a wee bit of a joke no?

Seriously though, why'd you do it? :P