Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Wherever Ireland play their home rugby matches (Croke park/aviva? Who knows?) looks shite...why are there so few seats at the ends of the pitch, but massive walls? It looks ridiculous!

Ah ha, I asked this on a tour of the very ground. They wanted to extend it but the owners of the houses in the terrace behind refused to sell up. If not and I'm mistaken, it's something along those very lines anyway.

The jacuzzi baths in the home changing rooms lool amazing btw.

Ah ha, I asked this on a tour of the very ground. They wanted to extend it but the owners of the houses in the terrace behind refused to sell up. If not and I'm mistaken, it's something along those very lines anyway.

The jacuzzi baths in the home changing rooms lool amazing btw.

I'd heard it was along those lines as well. The reason for the glass, I think, is to allow sunlight into the gardens of those houses.

Anyone else ever pumped a dolphin after being seduced by one?

"A man who had sex with a performing dolphin at an amusement park in the 1970s has claimed the encounter took place because the animal seduced him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934586/Man-SEX-dolphin-1970s-claims-new-film-performing-mammal-one-seduced-him.html

:lol:

Woah. Where's that?

PEI on the east coast of Canada - mild winter then snowpocalypse for the last 4 weeks or so.

We've now had 120% (2.4m) of the average winter snowfall with still 2 1/2 months of winter to come

Since i've been here i've been so impressed with how major snowfall barely cause them to skip a beat but the past couple of storms have left the province struggling to get back operational.

PEI on the east coast of Canada - mild winter then snowpocalypse for the last 4 weeks or so.

We've now had 120% (2.4m) of the average winter snowfall with still 2 1/2 months of winter to come

Since i've been here i've been so impressed with how major snowfall barely cause them to skip a beat but the past couple of storms have left the province struggling to get back operational.

The 'Brother in Law' in Nova Scotia (inland from Halifax) seems to have had a right dump of snow too. He's a bit cheesed off at having to get up an hour earlier each day just to clear the extra stuff off the drive to get the car out. 6mth old kid probably knocks off an extra few hours sleep before work each day. Can't say I'm jealous, although I will be come summer.

Anyone else ever pumped a dolphin after being seduced by one?

"A man who had sex with a performing dolphin at an amusement park in the 1970s has claimed the encounter took place because the animal seduced him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934586/Man-SEX-dolphin-1970s-claims-new-film-performing-mammal-one-seduced-him.html

:lol:

...that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started doing flips for me, who made me clap, and yeah, you lured me into the pool and I actually even offered to throw you a ring. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of food, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!