Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeah, I dragged it down sharpish. I'm also banned from the Hikton in Milgavie, although the lassie wanted pumped. Sadly they don't take kindly to taking snah off some flash c**t McLaren bonnet

Ha! Don't understand a good night out when they see one obviously.

Edited by BuddieInDundee

Works paid for 25 of us to go 'footgolfing' in Milngavie today (they were reluctant to pay for Cowal (?)) the boss has decided he's laying a bus on but he's taking his car as he doesn't associate with the minions.

It's going to be an excellent adventure.

Aviva?

i was quite fat before i started work but have lost weight in two weeks. I was too scared to weigh myself before but i predict i have lost 6 pound

Home cooking is the way forward for you m8...

Was alright, nothing special tbh. Didn't take pics, i don't want to be criticised here again!

You will now receive criticism for not taking pics. It is a fickle World we live in :( Edited by Callum Booth

Works paid for 25 of us to go 'footgolfing' in Milngavie today (they were reluctant to pay for Cowal (?)) the boss has decided he's laying a bus on but he's taking his car as he doesn't associate with the minions.

It's going to be an excellent adventure.

How was it?