Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bit more news on the guy from yesterday.

A mix of some strong painkillers from recent back surgery, along with nicotine patches while smoking still caused him to stop breathing. He would have died if he was left much longer without help. He is recovering well and thankfully he's only got a very sore chest due to the pressure from performing the CPR.

I still can't believe people just walked past me without stopping or offering help.

Not everybody wants to have a threesome, in a park, in daylight.

Everyone knows that in a personal ad, 'bubbly' means fat.

Can we assume the fact the guy who died in the M9 crash was described by his step mother as 'a cheeky chappie' and a 'loveable rogue' that he was in fact an areshole?

And a criminal record as long as your arm?

Wonder if he'll be after a second date?

Through word of mouth, I was recommended for a job in the office I'm currently temping in. Passed a quick exam earlier and have been invited along for an interview next Friday. Hoping that after 11 weeks on the scrap heap I can finally get a permanent job and become a semi-functioning member of society.

Great news is that he saved a guys life.

Bad news he'll be expecting a ride on the next meeting after a snog on the first.

Good news, the guy from yesterday I found. He is alive and well

That's good news but I have to ask. Are you some sort of serial killer? A bit like a P&B Dexter? You seem to regularly "find" dead bodies and now one that was almost dead..

I can't do the whole 'look back thing' I'll take your word on it though.

I've already said too much. I'll be next on his kill list #prayforswarley Edited by Swarley

Any other midlothian posters on here looking forward to the borders railway opening in a number of weeks time. :ph34r:

I'm in east Lothian, but aye. A real ale day in the borders?? Ohhhh yesss

Any other midlothian posters on here looking forward to the borders railway opening in a number of weeks time. :ph34r:

I'm in east Lothian, but aye. A real ale day in the borders?? Ohhhh yesss