Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I won't lie, I'm slightly creeped out: yesterday I found two random rectangular bits of white plastic placed either side of my garage door, which I left and forgot about. This evening I've come home to find both bits on my doorstep, but now stuck together by black tape. WTF??!

I won't lie, I'm slightly creeped out: yesterday I found two random rectangular bits of white plastic placed either side of my garage door, which I left and forgot about. This evening I've come home to find both bits on my doorstep, but now stuck together by black tape. WTF??!

Serial tapist.

Lock all windows and doors, get every knife, bat, stun gun, hammer,crossbow, EVERY fuckin tool you have and keep them close, you're fucked !

Mind in Skyrim, where the Thieves Guild would mark symbols on properties to indicate there was something inside worth stealing?

Happy days. Thankfully that kind of thing doesn't go in, say, Aberdeen.

Mind in Skyrim, where the Thieves Guild would mark symbols on properties to indicate there was something inside worth stealing?

Happy days. Thankfully that kind of thing doesn't go in, say, Aberdeen.

Never got round to joining the Thieves in Skyrim. Currently playing Oblivion "properly" for the first time, and have joined all the guilds I can. I'll admit, the Thieves' missions aren't as much fun as the rest, so I've only done a couple, completed the main quest, and am currently scratching the surface of the Shivering Isles expansion. Choose Life? Naaaahhh....

Never got round to joining the Thieves in Skyrim. Currently playing Oblivion "properly" for the first time, and have joined all the guilds I can. I'll admit, the Thieves' missions aren't as much fun as the rest, so I've only done a couple, completed the main quest, and am currently scratching the surface of the Shivering Isles expansion. Choose Life? Naaaahhh....

Really annoyed me that you can't properly f**k up the Guild of Thieves' shit in Skyrim; only ignore their missions and kill a few of them (but not the big bosses). Bunch of arseholes, as Hedgecutter's about to find out.

Skyrim's the only one I've actually played, despite owning the others. I tried Oblivion, but lost interest before I'd finished following Patrick Stewart around :lol:

Still hoping to go back to it at some point, but with Fallout 4 on the horizon... :unsure2:

If you've played Skyrim then Oblivion will just seem like a poor and irritating version of it.

The story is decent enough and the world is large and full of stuff to find, but the combat is awful (the bow is pointless), the character interaction is often irritating, repairing weapons is tedious and the inventory is fiddly.

If you'd played it before Skyrim you'd most likely really enjoy it, but Skyrim has ruined it.

Really annoyed me that you can't properly f**k up the Guild of Thieves' shit in Skyrim; only ignore their missions and kill a few of them (but not the big bosses). Bunch of arseholes, as Hedgecutter's about to find out.

Skyrim's the only one I've actually played, despite owning the others. I tried Oblivion, but lost interest before I'd finished following Patrick Stewart around :lol:

Still hoping to go back to it at some point, but with Fallout 4 on the horizon... :unsure2:

If you've played Skyrim then Oblivion will just seem like a poor and irritating version of it.

The story is decent enough and the world is large and full of stuff to find, but the combat is awful (the bow is pointless), the character interaction is often irritating, repairing weapons is tedious and the inventory is fiddly.

If you'd played it before Skyrim you'd most likely really enjoy it, but Skyrim has ruined it.

BFTB: Oblivion, like Morrowind before it, is a bit of a slow starter. Absolutely brilliant when it gets into second gear and beyond.

DA: Are you playing on console? because anyone who thinks the PC UI is better, or less "fiddly" than in Oblivion is mental, imho. Repairing is dead simple too. If you just want to complete the game, maybe Skyrim's better.

Oh, and combat "awful"? Try using the marksman skill, and your bow use becomes more accurate and effective. Just like any other skill.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

There was a woman in Tesco last night dressed up as that lassie outa Frozen. And when I say woman I mean aged late 50's/early 60's. Sad as f**k. I dunno what's more embarrassing, the fact that a grown woman was dressed up as a Disney character or the fact that they make these costumes in that size! :lol: