Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On the N9 night bus and ended up arguing with some drunk old c**t who (in his 60's) was ranting about "fuckin immigrants" taking his grandmaws heating. In my brief time we established;

Firstly that Africans were not taking over Britain.

His grandma was obviously dead many years ago.

Syrian immigrants weren't outnumbering Brits.

British natives wouldn't outnumbered in ten years.

He was a fanny.

I felt strangely satisfied saying "better luck next time" and "swing and miss" in conversation.

God I'm so sad.

No "word salad" or "thanks for playing champ"? :lol:

On the N9 night bus and ended up arguing with some drunk old c**t who (in his 60's) was ranting about "fuckin immigrants" taking his grandmaws heating. In my brief time we established;

He was a fanny.

I felt strangely satisfied saying "better luck next time" and "swing and miss" in conversation.

God I'm so sad.

You done well until you said swing and a miss and better luck next time. That is a sign of a fanny. When you just torn into someone simply do your smug face until they stop arguing back.

You done well until you said swing and a miss and better luck next time. That is a sign of a fanny. When you just torn into someone simply do your smug face until they stop arguing back.

Oh I was being a total fanny. Should've just let the drunk c**t be a drunk c**t and myself stopped being a drunk c**t.

Ended up in Arta last night for a couple of beers, quite good. Left about 2.30am and there was this guy on the door that was the total fucking spit of Jimmy Saville. Long white hair, the lot.

My mate was trying to get a photo of him and he was obviously going quite mental.

C**t reckons he owns half of Glasgow so we can expect to be shot pretty soon.

Once he stopped shagging weans anyway.

Ended up in Arta last night for a couple of beers, quite good. Left about 2.30am and there was this guy on the door that was the total fucking spit of Jimmy Saville. Long white hair, the lot.

My mate was trying to get a photo of him and he was obviously going quite mental.

Savile was a bouncer in Glasgow in the 60s, hence the Bible John rumours.

Probably his boy :(

You always know they're telling the truth when they tell you openly in public that you're going to be shot.

R.I.P Adam. :(

Whilst it was obviously bad pointing out he looked like an infamous nonce, he looked like he would struggle to fight sleep, so I'll not lose any.

Quite why my friend wanted a photo with someone who looked like a paedo is anyone's guess.

Did you call Stefan King's dad a paedo?

Might have been an error!

Did you call Stefan King's dad a paedo?

Might have been an error!

He's a fucking p***k as well.

I never called anyone a paedo, merely told him he looked like Big Jimmy, which he totally did.

He's a fucking p***k as well.

I never called anyone a paedo, merely told him he looked like Big Jimmy, which he totally did.

I haven't seem him for a while, but he was very grey the last time I did. Not quite Saville-esque, but possibly.

Stefan is a wee pr*ck. His dad and uncles are horrible c*nts though.

It's not the Adamton near Prestwick is it?? :huh:

No, other side of the country. Don't want to name it though as don't want the possibility of the stay being any worse.

Most of the complaints though were about the place being a bit run down but that wouldn't bother me as I have worked in loads of old country homes before and I know what they can be like. It looks like it has a cracking selection of malts in the bar so that should negate any criticism from me.

It's not the Adamton near Prestwick is it?? :huh:

You really hate that place :lol:

After reading your review I looked it up as despite being from Ayr is never heard of it. Thought the first photo made it look quite nice and wondered what could be so bad about it, then read further and some of the reviews were hilarious!

He was a fanny.

God I'm so sad.

Definitely a no voter