Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My toilet seat was broken. It was loose on one side and completely broken the other side and therefore u/s.

I decided to take the seat off in the entirety and try and salvage the parts. My initial analysis suggested the seat was lost and despite my best efforts had to admit defeat. The old seat is now located in the wheelie bin and I bought a new seat for £11.99 in The Range in Craigneuk.

The new seat is going well. It was easy to fit and I am hopeful it will last well.

Really disappointed I never did this last night. The Scaffies collect the bins first thing on a Saturday morning, and had I done so the night before, the old seat would have been taken away rather than sit out the back in the wheeling bin. Its a reminder that there is no solution for everything and sometimes you need to suck it up and admit defeat. On the plus side, the bathroom has a new look and feel to it and I'm more positive about the future.

The 4 cans in front of me will be my last until I'm out in Dundee on the 30th. I've been a bit jakey since last Saturday, one of the joys of being self employed that you can kind of get away with it every once in while.

Event time I drink, I say the same, except I'm no self employed. What's your trade billy??

Was flipping through the channels waiting on the football highlights (ITV 4 at 22.30).

I happened upon Event Horizon and foolishly decided to watch some. Huge mistake and I probably won't be sleeping well tonight. It's probably the film that has freaked me out the most and I've only seen it all the way through once but can still vividly remember parts of it (Sam Neil flayed and on fire for example). Now sitting alone in my flat shitting myself!

During a discussion with my pal I have worked out how many pubs in Perth itself I have drank in. It's actually easier counting the ones I've not.

There are 5, the welcome in Letham, the Mallard in North Muirton, the sports club just down from the station, the glen on the Edinburgh Road and the half a moon just round the corner from the cinema, not sure if I should be proud of that or not.