Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In admin today we were discussing poor customer service, talking about the usual shops: Tesco, Sports Direct, Corner shops etc. Then the new girl in the class- who I've only heard speak twice in the highest pitched, poshest most annoying unpleasant Tory MP style voice I've ever heard- starts talking about the wonderful customer service she received when she was buying her harp. Yes, you read that right, her harp. A long winded story about how the right varnish had to be chosen and why at £3k she thought that maybe the customer service wouldn't be as good because it was (direct quote) "lower in the price range".

Serves me right for going to school in MIlngavie I suppose.

In admin today we were discussing poor customer service, talking about the usual shops: Tesco, Sports Direct, Corner shops etc. Then the new girl in the class- who I've only heard speak twice in the highest pitched, poshest most annoying unpleasant Tory MP style voice I've ever heard- starts talking about the wonderful customer service she received when she was buying her harp. Yes, you read that right, her harp. A long winded story about how the right varnish had to be chosen and why at £3k she thought that maybe the customer service wouldn't be as good because it was (direct quote) "lower in the price range".

sounds like your average pupil of Douglas Academy in fairness.......

No wonder the country's in the fu¢king state it's in!

I had a "blind date" lined up with her through a mutual friend back in about '98........she cancelled a couple of day before though.....turns out she had met her future husband!

Twenty odd years ago my brother went out with a burd who worked for the Met office as (predictably) some kind of weather predictor. He was only about 20 and I think she was a couple of years older and decided that 'he was the one' and wanted to get all serious and shit. Young master Root V2 understandably panicked and fecked her off, the mad cow. A few years later I was bobbing around off the coast of Aberdeen on a minesweeper and we were close enough in to get a TV signal and I spotted the burd doing the weather and gave it the "I'm sure my brother was shagging her", of course, I was told I was talking bollox. We must have missed the start but I said her name was (I can't actually remember but bear with me) 'Cathy' we were still up there the next day and we saw the start of the weather and it was presented by a Catherine and I took great delight in getting every cvnt telt. She was a 'wid' but she was a fecking fruit loop. I suppose this could have gone on the pathetic claim to fame thread but seeing your 'boast' just reminded me.

I can't remember her name but I think she was from Norn Iron and if any boys who watched the Grampian weather in the early 90's can remember her I wouldn't mind getting her name, its annoying me now.

Twenty odd years ago my brother went out with a burd who worked for the Met office as (predictably) some kind of weather predictor. He was only about 20 and I think she was a couple of years older and decided that 'he was the one' and wanted to get all serious and shit. Young master Root V2 understandably panicked and fecked her off, the mad cow. A few years later I was bobbing around off the coast of Aberdeen on a minesweeper and we were close enough in to get a TV signal and I spotted the burd doing the weather and gave it the "I'm sure my brother was shagging her", of course, I was told I was talking bollox. We must have missed the start but I said her name was (I can't actually remember but bear with me) 'Cathy' we were still up there the next day and we saw the start of the weather and it was presented by a Catherine and I took great delight in getting every cvnt telt. She was a 'wid' but she was a fecking fruit loop. I suppose this could have gone on the pathetic claim to fame thread but seeing your 'boast' just reminded me.

I can't remember her name but I think she was from Norn Iron and if any boys who watched the Grampian weather in the early 90's can remember her I wouldn't mind getting her name, its annoying me now.

Cathrine bonner