Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S49021765/#/S89021792

gonna get this when i can afford it, been thinking about it for months now

I have that. You don't really need the 3 units in the middle, 2 are enough to take at least a 55" telly. Make sure you get extra feet for under it as the weight does cause it to sag a bit and makes the door gaps open up. Also go to B&Q and buy the fittings for joining the units together as screws alone are not much cope as the body of the units are hollow so the screws don't really get a very good grip.

It's a pain in the fucking arse. The spring loaded door catches are annoying, the spring loaded bit will work, the catch won't. You'll be stood pushing the door shut and it'll just keep popping open. The cables for everything are very well hidden, until something goes wrong then you have to become Hulk (either the green one or Hogan, you pick) to try and get the problem sorted.. And if you have a carpet, the fucking thing weighs that much it'll sink into it leaving some of the bottom compartments useless :lol: you can put 'feet' on it to solve this, but it looks ridiculous.

Jesus, well do you have any suggestions for a similar product i should get?

If I did, this thing would have been gone by now. I've got my eye on something, it's near double the price but has a moving graphic behind it 8) I'll find a link and post it later.

The one i saw in ikea was about 600 but had spot lights fitted, i just loved the look of it and it will basically complete our entire flat but if you seriously say they're shit I'm open to all suggestions ! don't wanna spend much more than 600, thats a shit load as it is

I'm being a tad harsh on it. It'll take a while to build, the door spring problem is solved by pushing the springs in permanently, but the lead problem is a pain in the arse. My one is the closed back though, if you're getting the open back that won't be a problem for you.

I think the deal we saw someone comes and fits it and screws it to the wall etc and fits the spot lights, looked cool as f**k in ikea anyway. Will probably be into the new year when we get it anyway as i am a student and make no money :(

I think the deal we saw someone comes and fits it and screws it to the wall etc and fits the spot lights, looked cool as f**k in ikea anyway. Will probably be into the new year when we get it anyway as i am a student and make no money :(

Do drug trials :D