Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I took home a lassie last night *high 5*

She was 17, in my sisters class at school and a friend of hers I'd never met before.

Breakfast was awkward this morning, I feel like scum.

If you feel bad now, wait 'til you see her in uniform :wacko:

You might be onto something here, however - any chance of your sister pimping her friends out to you?

You're the best, Throbby :bairn

Lot of good c***s on here, to be honest, many of whom I would piss on should they catch fire. You don't get higher praise than that.

Its a wonderful place and I'm so glad the people of p and b have accepted me as one of their own :wub:

They've probably heard that the food in the Milton Inn is decent and very reasonably priced. Flat pints though. Always flat pints in there.

Or maybe they were Korean and were looking for a dog from the Milton animal home behind Arnold Clark.

Update on the Milton Inn.

I stopped in last night for a bite of dinner and had the worst steak I've ever eaten. And a flat pint. Always a flat pint at the Milton Inn. I then told the waitress everything was fine with the meal in the most passive-aggressive tone I could muster, tipped her only 10% to show my disappointment and went home to spend 40 minutes wiping and sobbing. Sobbing and wiping. Wiping. Sobbing. And all for the very reasonable price of £15 a steak and £3.20 a (flat) pint.

Do not eat at the Milton Inn, you have been warned.

Edited by Sweet Pete