Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been a member in on Pie And Bovril for 5 years and 2 days.

And I can say, without hesitation, I have contributed nothing. :D

I know exactly what you mean. If i had never found this forum, I would probably have a been role-model worker at my job by now...

I've just filled in a couple of world cup predictors that I'm entered into and although my score predictions are sound, they're all look so boring. I wanted to put in a draw or the odd 4-2, but I've got no draws and have most games as 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1, with a couple of 3-0s.

I've just filled in a couple of world cup predictors that I'm entered into and although my score predictions are sound, they're all look so boring. I wanted to put in a draw or the odd 4-2, but I've got no draws and have most games as 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1, with a couple of 3-0s.

Although i've got a couple of draws, i'm almost the same. If the World Cup goes the way of my predictions, it's going to be one boring tournament.

Went by Nacho Novo in a music shop this afternoon. Was funny as I was on the bus with a Celtic and a Rangers fan so you can imagine their resactions. I have no opinion either way so I just gave him a thumbs up which he returned the compliment.

And today I was refereeing, I correctly disallowed a goal in the last minute and the other teams manager went ape-shit at me. (School teams this is, and a teacher was their manager).

Get it up ye Kings Park ya bunch of tossers.

Up until an hour ago, the last few days have seen me constipated for the first time in many years.

The experience has led me to the conclusion that i much prefer having diarrhoea, to being constipated.

And today I was refereeing, I correctly disallowed a goal in the last minute and the other teams manager went ape-shit at me. (School teams this is, and a teacher was their manager).

Get it up ye Kings Park ya bunch of tossers.

Was this, by any chance, at the Prospecthill Road Sports Centre pitches, opposite Asda in Toryglen?

I only ask because we heard a lot of noise coming from there yesterday afternoon and your description fits a lot of the cries of "Ref, you're a c**t" echoing up the hill towards our house.....laugh.gif

When I got in the door this morning I got the fright of my life when I discovered that one of my hamsters had escaped from its cage and was running around the hallway. I was greeted by one cat a metre to the left, one a metre to the right and this scurrying creature slap bang in the middle of the corridor in what must have been seconds from death.

Safe though *searches for phew smiley!*

When I got in the door this morning I got the fright of my life when I discovered that one of my hamsters had escaped from its cage and was running around the hallway. I was greeted by one cat a metre to the left, one a metre to the right and this scurrying creature slap bang in the middle of the corridor in what must have been seconds from death.

Safe though *searches for phew smiley!*

Scottish SPCA

Animal Helpline 03000 999 999

ph34r.gif

Was this, by any chance, at the Prospecthill Road Sports Centre pitches, opposite Asda in Toryglen?

I only ask because we heard a lot of noise coming from there yesterday afternoon and your description fits a lot of the cries of "Ref, you're a c**t" echoing up the hill towards our house.....laugh.gif

The very same. Took 9 of the b*****ds on and held my own.

You're a dirty cheating b*****d. That was never a penalty/offside/foul.*

*Delete as appropriate.

Actually I heard quite a lot of "Fuxake ref, aw fuckoff ref, fuckinhell ref", etc.

There was also an amusing picture painted of someone either immensely skilled or a greedy ball-hogger who wouldn't pass it...

"Stevie, Stevie here, Stevie, STEVIE, STEEEEVIE HERE, STEEEVIEEE!!!!

Aww fuckin' hell man!!!"

laugh.gif

*Apologies to younger readers for the coarse language and take this as a salutory warning of typical behaviour on Glasgow's football parks that will probably be amply demonstrated on Saturday!ph34r.gif

Just as bad as the language will be the refereeing at the Powerleague. Last year the guy threatened to have me ejected from the place for offering to buy him a labrador after he allowed a goal from a touch about half a yard inside the keepers area.