Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Filling in an application form for John Lewis just now. I feel like I'm pretty much whoring myself out here. I have never praised one company as much as I am praising John Lewis just now.

f**k Vectron. Praise John Lewis! (and gee's a job while you're at it, please).

Filling in an application form for John Lewis just now. I feel like I'm pretty much whoring myself out here. I have never praised one company as much as I am praising John Lewis just now.

f**k Vectron. Praise John Lewis! (and gee's a job while you're at it, please).

Hmmm, abandoning your principles seems to be a common trait for you these days - like jumping ship to Ad Nauseum's Christian Tendancy 5's Team! dry.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, don't you worry - I have PLENTY more dirt to dish on the Judas Iscariat for abandoning my son and his mates at their time of need. I have LOADS of embarrassment lined up for young Smurph yet! smile.gif

Oh, don't you worry - I have PLENTY more dirt to dish on the Judas Iscariat for abandoning my son and his mates at their time of need. I have LOADS of embarrassment lined up for young Smurph yet! smile.gif

The great thing about Judas was that although he died young, he died rich, and achieved worldwide notoriety. Smurph has clearly chosen the path of greatness. ;)

From an email to me from my son...

I've been really busy all week organizing, or trying to at least, a 5-a-side team for this year. I spent yesterday afternoon trekking through Renfrewshire with Smurph to give Div the entry fee, because "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

The great thing about Judas was that although he died young, he died rich, and achieved worldwide notoriety. Smurph has clearly chosen the path of greatness treachery. wink.gif

Suitably amended, in light of the above! Hang your head in shame, Smurph! mad.gif

Guest The Phoenix

:whistle

Their/your (if you are going) team still have five players, don't they?

That may well be the most liberal use of the words "team" and "players" in the history of mankind.

I just received a reservation at the hotel I manage for a Mr Lee Wilkie. I thought hmm I wonder if tis the real Lee Wilkie. Turns out the address is in Dundee and I read last week he was away to start working offshore, so maybe it will be him.

It was him. He is fucking huuuuuge.

whistling.gif

Their/your (if you are going) team still have five players, don't they?

I know there is at least one girl in the side and they have convinced an experienced and skilful goalkeeper/manager to come out of retirement, so yes, you are technically correct - there are five players!mad.gif

That may well be the most liberal use of the words "team" and "players" in the history of mankind.

I was about to argue with you but, in all honesty, you are spot on! dry.gif

I suppose the one blessing is that I have made a will.....sad.gif

aye I heard he was doing his offshore survival thingy. Take it you don't need knee ligaments for these tests then...

I believe the basic quality to pass the survival test is the ability to float! smile.gif

aye I heard he was doing his offshore survival thingy. Take it you don't need knee ligaments for these tests then...

I believe the basic quality to pass the survival test is the ability to float! smile.gif

survival is completely seperate from your medical,but it seems ligaments are not required