Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Why not just buy an alarm clock?

You won't need to feed it and it won't shite on your carpet.

We are cat sitting, so it is a temporary inconvenience until next Wednesday.

Also, she is very fussy about using her litter tray - no messy "accidents" so far - and her owners have supplied all the food as she's on a special diet. Now if only we could do something about her poking us in the face at 4am with a claw in the vain hope she'll get breakfast...dry.gif

Hope everyone in attendance at the 5s this year has a great time, gutted I won't be making it down the road for it.

Even more depressing is the fact that I'm back down on Monday as well :(

Make sure you all get absolutely cunted on my behalf.

Just had a wee peak at the Sports cafe website for tomorrow's bevvy. Prices for beer seem ok, but not sure about the standard of food for the price. :unsure:

Anyone sampled these delights?

Just had a wee peak at the Sports cafe website for tomorrow's bevvy. Prices for beer seem ok, but not sure about the standard of food for the price. :unsure:

Wouldn't bother getting food in the Sports Cafe as their are plenty of take aways in Sauchiehall St for grub.

I like how you lose track of days when the World Cup is on.

Instead of your regular Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc..., it now revolves around who's playing who on what day and what night.

With nothing to worry about job-wise until the middle of July, it should be fantastic.

:D

No cutting edge from either side at all. The hooters are also irritating.

the referee was excellent throughout.

also, wtf is this man u thing when talking to adebayor?

also edit: why are South Africa, e.g. S above Mexico -M in the group table? given they have same points and goals? is it pandering of the highest order?

and aw crap that rob walker 'boys on the baize' bloke is involved :-(

Edited by theentomologist

Just had a wee peak at the Sports cafe website for tomorrow's bevvy. Prices for beer seem ok, but not sure about the standard of food for the price. unsure.gif

If you're walking up to Sports Cafe from Powerleague, you'll pass Dinos, McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Greggs & China Buffet King. There's a few more aswell that I can't be arsed thinking about.

I'll be using about half an hour - 1 hour after the Argentina game to visit one of these above places. 5:00 is too early to go to Sports Cafe IMO.