Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got pinned up against a bathroom wall by my other half's, big brother's over-protective pals last night and got threatened that I'd get stabbed if I ever went into Whitlaeburn again - I actually thought at one point that I was going to get beat-up. Good night though and I surprisingly don't have a hangover this morning. I got a text from my girlfriend this morning saying that her family all love me, so that's bloody excellent. :D

Got pinned up against a bathroom wall by my other half's, big brother's over-protective pals last night and got threatened that I'd get stabbed if I ever went into Whitlaeburn again - I actually thought at one point that I was going to get beat-up. Good night though and I surprisingly don't have a hangover this morning. I got a text from my girlfriend this morning saying that her family all love me, so that's bloody excellent. :D

Oh aye..... :huh:

They sound a hoot - I'd bin the boot.

Got pinned up against a bathroom wall by my other half's, big brother's over-protective pals last night and got threatened that I'd get stabbed if I ever went into Whitlaeburn again - I actually thought at one point that I was going to get beat-up. Good night though and I surprisingly don't have a hangover this morning. I got a text from my girlfriend this morning saying that her family all love me, so that's bloody excellent. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Grow a pair.

laugh.gif

Grow a pair.

Pete is right, if you'd fucked the nut in him and:

a) tried to stab him with a toothbrush (if house party - although this bodes more questions as to why your sharing a bog with a dude).

b) de-breaked him and pushed him into the piss pit and start shouting "pishy bath, pishy bath!!"

c) gave him a wet willy and fish hooked the fucker.

d) walked out the bogs - grabbed the microphone off the DJ and offered "any c**t fae the shit hole neighbourhood ootside for a square go. If there is mare than five of you c***s, form an orderly queue."

You'd have got a text yesterday saying she loves you and would you give her it in the shitter.

Pete is right, if you'd fucked the nut in him and:

a) tried to stab him with a toothbrush (if house party - although this bodes more questions as to why your sharing a bog with a dude).

b) de-breaked him and pushed him into the piss pit and start shouting "pishy bath, pishy bath!!"

c) gave him a wet willy and fish hooked the fucker.

d) walked out the bogs - grabbed the microphone off the DJ and offered "any c**t fae the shit hole neighbourhood ootside for a square go. If there is mare than five of you c***s, form an orderly queue."

You'd have got a text yesterday saying she loves you and would you give her it in the shitter.

As if that needed saying. huh.gif

Got pinned up against a bathroom wall by my other half's, big brother's over-protective pals last night and got threatened that I'd get stabbed if I ever went into Whitlaeburn again - I actually thought at one point that I was going to get beat-up. Good night though and I surprisingly don't have a hangover this morning. I got a text from my girlfriend this morning saying that her family all love me, so that's bloody excellent. biggrin.gif

How about she apologies on behalf of her big brothers over protective, twice removed, long lost uncles, daughters pal. Where was yer bonny lass when you were being violated in the bog?

They sound a hoot - I'd bin the boot.

I'm with rajpelt on this one, she sounds like a keeper.

Aye, brilliant. Get her punted.

That's the dream situation.

All this quiet night in stuff is for pussies. And gays.

I especially hate the getting to know the guy that's dating your mates sister, maybe have a few cans and scout him out, see what type of lad he is. f**k THAT! get wired right intae him with a blade, you can get to know him whilst he is in intensive care.

I especially hate the getting to know the guy that's dating your mates sister, maybe have a few cans and scout him out, see what type of lad he is. f**k THAT! get wired right intae him with a blade, you can get to know him whilst he is in intensive care.

True.

There's nothing more satisfying than eschewing social awkwardness in favour of pure, unadulterated mania.

Some of my best friendships have been formed in A&E.