Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A guy a my work knows a teacher at Fettes that waa telling him about a 13yo pupil that gets £500 a month "pocket money"!

The wee cnut has more disposable income than me at the moment! :P

Also Fettes is on a completely different level in terms of fees and all round poshness than DHS.

Dundee High is largely regarded as a 'scumballs with money' school. The amount of dealers that have came from the place is astonishing.

I can name 2, possibly 3 people that were either in the year above me, or the year below me that may dabble in such activity. The place has over 1000 pupils, it's not really an astonishing number at all.

DonnieDarko, on 13 Feb 2015 - 10:26, said:

I can name 2, possibly 3 people that were either in the year above me, or the year below me that may dabble in such activity. The place has over 1000 pupils, it's not really an astonishing number at all.

I attended Lawside, a school that has a particularly bad reputation in Dundee being that it was based in Ardler and pooled children from St Mary's and Kirkton as well. And I know far more people that have went on to be 'dodgy' characters that hailed from this supposed 'elite' school than I do from Lawside.

Dundee High is a horrendous place, which in general is attended by smarmy, arrogant individuals who cause nothing but bother in the surrounding areas. I know D.C Thomsons used to have a lot of trouble with their pupils causing bother to their staff and the building itself.

This is obviously a generalisation, and obviously a sizeable percentage of the pupils go on to do well for themselves, but considering parents are paying very good money for their children to attend, then there's really no excuse for this sort of behaviour.

All things I've said on here

"Rangers and Celtic have the 2 biggest gloryhunting fanbases in Scotland by a mile!!!!!! How can Aberdeen fans (even the part time ones) be gloryhunters when they win f**k all? The fact is a massive massive number of OF fans support them for the simple fact they win, that is a FACT. 'Aye but I liked them when I was younger and have supported them since' is a common response from an OF fan outwith greater Glasgow, yes you liked them because they were winning!! No OF fan can call anyone a gloryhunter, fact is, no club in Scotland apart from the OF actually ever get any glory!! :lol:

Most ironic thing is they all moan that there isnt any competition in Scotland, not saying it would change things drastically, but if people were to support their local side and pump money into them then lets face it the gulf would be a lot smaller than what it is, well, in my opinion."

-

"How are Motherwell and Killie going to fill out there ground when half the football fans from the place are cocks like you who support the OF without even having any ties to them , Its The OF that make us a laughing stock , the fact that the fans of the 2 are so bigoted and gloryhunters is why everyone laughs at us."

-

"Agree :thumsup2 these 2 are the reason why gayfield and other lower leagues grounds arent more fill every Saturday with people from miles away from Glasgow supportin them , its obviously not the clubs fault but to have a laugh at all the gloryhunters would be good"

-

"Negatives

3. Alot of Old Firm Fans."

-

"Who do Celtic and Rangers think they are anyway , they are winning games in this league but its not like they are thumping anyone (ie Rangers scrambling a 1-0 win on saturday).

If this did happen (it wont) I think all the gloryhunting Of fans and even some proper Old firm fans will lose interest and support there local sides , they will be getting beat and will be priced out of games , which could be good for the rest of Scottish football IMO."

^ Celtic fan IMO

All things I've said on here

"Rangers and Celtic have the 2 biggest gloryhunting fanbases in Scotland by a mile!!!!!! How can Aberdeen fans (even the part time ones) be gloryhunters when they win f**k all? The fact is a massive massive number of OF fans support them for the simple fact they win, that is a FACT. 'Aye but I liked them when I was younger and have supported them since' is a common response from an OF fan outwith greater Glasgow, yes you liked them because they were winning!! No OF fan can call anyone a gloryhunter, fact is, no club in Scotland apart from the OF actually ever get any glory!! :lol:

Most ironic thing is they all moan that there isnt any competition in Scotland, not saying it would change things drastically, but if people were to support their local side and pump money into them then lets face it the gulf would be a lot smaller than what it is, well, in my opinion."

-

"How are Motherwell and Killie going to fill out there ground when half the football fans from the place are cocks like you who support the OF without even having any ties to them , Its The OF that make us a laughing stock , the fact that the fans of the 2 are so bigoted and gloryhunters is why everyone laughs at us."

-

"Agree :thumsup2 these 2 are the reason why gayfield and other lower leagues grounds arent more fill every Saturday with people from miles away from Glasgow supportin them , its obviously not the clubs fault but to have a laugh at all the gloryhunters would be good"

-

"Negatives

3. Alot of Old Firm Fans."

-

"Who do Celtic and Rangers think they are anyway , they are winning games in this league but its not like they are thumping anyone (ie Rangers scrambling a 1-0 win on saturday).

If this did happen (it wont) I think all the gloryhunting Of fans and even some proper Old firm fans will lose interest and support there local sides , they will be getting beat and will be priced out of games , which could be good for the rest of Scottish football IMO."

^ Celtic fan IMO

The Lichtie doth protest too much, methinks.

MONKMAN, on 13 Feb 2015 - 12:12, said:

I utterly despise Rangers, yet only dislike Celtic. Does that make me Mhonkman??

Yes.

Equal dislike should be placed on both clubs only swithering to laugh at one or the other (Usually Rangers these days) when they've utterly embarrassed themselves.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Thems the rules.