Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Airplane vs Volcano just starting on the 4Music channel.

Never seen nor heard of it but I feel compelled to watch what is bound to be a 1* classic along with the likes of Megashark vs Giant Octopus and Sharknado.

If you're a fan of these types of movies, be sure to watch Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

It contains this fantastic action sequence:

As well as this immortal line delivered by proud Scotsman John Barrowman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8

:lol: :lol:

It's random golden moments like this that make you a treasure on here Throbber. Greenie owed :D

By the law of averages its bound to happen to me due to the amount that i play with myself but it was honestly on the exact second. I had to get right up and go to the door otherwise he would have left and i would have had to go to the post office for my stuff and i don't have a car.

Just watched the last 2 episodes of season two of Sons of Anarchy. :o

This is better than Breaking Bad.

Im not that bothered about it probably watched about 7 episodes of the first series and every time its been a bit of a chore to watch for me but have been entertained enough, breaking bad had me hooked from the off. Same goes for Walking dead - i couldn't wait until the next episodes when watching on catch up but with SOA I'm pretty indifferent

Did you see the nick of her? A martian is probably her only hope.

Aye.... If you mean the short haired Scottish one then good point.

The English Asian one looked quite tidy on the news just there though.

Watching more about it it's batshit mental. Planning on doing a reality TV show up there too. :lol:

Aye.... If you mean the short haired Scottish one then good point.

The English Asian one looked quite tidy on the news just there though.

Watching more about it it's batshit mental. Planning on doing a reality TV show up there too. :lol:

Will they take you if we have a whip round for your fare?

Im not that bothered about it probably watched about 7 episodes of the first series and every time its been a bit of a chore to watch for me but have been entertained enough, breaking bad had me hooked from the off. Same goes for Walking dead - i couldn't wait until the next episodes when watching on catch up but with SOA I'm pretty indifferent

SOA peaked early for me. I was hooked about halfway through it. After that point I've been indifferent about it too. Still got the last season to watch as it's not on Netflix and I can't even be bothered trying to get them on the net. Breaking Bad was like heroin. Watched the whole lot in my 2 weeks off at Xmas!!! Edited by 1320Lichtie