Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol:

I've never played against them but I've heard from folk who have and the table speaks for itself!

We played them pre season and stuck 10/11 past them and we only had 13 boys that day. Glad they are joining our league next season, there's already some god awful teams in it.

Defo, i just looked at the mirror and though i was fatter than usual today. And hairier

I just took my annual look in the mirror, and I'm developing a mighty fine pair of tits. Think the wife's getting jealous.

I'd post a pic, but I have a tattoo on my chest, so some posters may be turned off. That'd be the only reason, mind :babe2

^^^ The Big Fat Hairy Throbbers Club

Mmm...might put off new members. We don't want to exclude those who are sensitive about the size of their throbbers.

Getting to that stage of the year where staying in is ridiculously hard because of how nice the weathers getting. I've got a few nights out lined up soon and in absolutely buzzing for them. First appointment with a mortgage advisor this week to so hopefully that helps me out and gives me some more motivation for saving.

It's no fucking easy. Tempted to just say f**k it and rent something tbh.

The tattoo says 'Bankies' doesn't it?

The one drunken remnant of my time at Clydebank College :bairn

Or the hairyness. Or lack of hair.

Hairless men will be welcome, if only to share with us their diabolical secrets.

I'm afraid the group may be unsuitable for chaetophobes, although there'll be no tolerance of discrimination. Hair-related bigotry must become a thing of the past in a modern Scotland.

I haven't said a single word to anyone since 5pm yesterday. I can't see this changing tomorrow unless I get an unexpected phone call or someone knocks on my door by mistake

I love things like this. Maybe a bit sad but i broke my phone once and went a week without one. Tremendous week.

So aye, sat on the bus coming home tonight after going to a leaving night, and some poor guy had a heart attack. Absolutely mental, don't think the bloke made it.

I haven't said a single word to anyone since 5pm yesterday. I can't see this changing tomorrow unless I get an unexpected phone call or someone knocks on my door by mistake

Lucky b*****d.

I'm assuming that means you don't have to listen to anyone either, right?

So aye, sat on the bus coming home tonight after going to a leaving night, and some poor guy had a heart attack. Absolutely mental, don't think the bloke made it.

:(

Had something like that happen to me before, very chilling, hope you're alright laddie.

Not sure how I feel, to be honest, it was quite mental.

Woke my wife up when I came home to tell her, hoping that by sharing it it wouldn't seem quite as real, if that make sense? I don't even know that he's dead, the woman on the bus was absolutely battering his chest before the ambulance came, and they basically grabbed him away with one of those transferable trolleys.

My mother has a weird ability to bring on epileptic fits in other bus passengers. I thought she was kidding, but I've been on the bus with her twice when it's happened. Not very pleasant for anyone, but probably just a coincidence. Probably.

A strange addendum; one of the occasions involved a pregnant woman who was out with her last baby in its pram. While the poor lassie was unconscious and we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive, one of the other passengers wandered around making out like she knew the woman and was going to look after the bairn. It was only when the medics were carrying her off the bus and she came to that it became obvious she'd no idea who this other woman was :shutup