Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

:lol:

Yes, you did. You even said you'd vote for me if I stood!

The Phoenix - a man of broken promises.

:(

Eintracht Bibby - a man of many names. (only one of which I can remember - the current one).

Tried to take a short-cut through Hayburn Lane to get to Hyndland Station on the way home this evening, by going round the temporary metal fencing that closes it off (there's ongoing redevelopment and scaffolding up and has been for a while.) Got to the end beside the under-rail pedestrian tunnel when suddenly a guy working on the site jumped down from the scaffolding in front of me, demanding that I went back the way I came.

I was caught more than a little by surprise and apologised to him immediately and started heading back to Clarence Drive, not wanting to cause a fuss, and he starts following me saying "get aff the site thurs been break-ins before. Yer lucky ah didnae set about yeh". Having apologised for about the 5th time and just wanting him off my back, he kept following me pretty aggressively, and just stood there when I hopped back over the fence until I'd walked another 200 yards along the lane...

So yeah, don't mess with the fucknugget construction worker at Hayburn Lane.

Edited by Ad Lib

Tried to take a short-cut through Hayburn Lane to get to Hyndland Station on the way home this evening, by going round the temporary metal fencing that closes it off (there's ongoing redevelopment and scaffolding up and has been for a while.) Got to the end beside the under-rail pedestrian tunnel when suddenly a guy working on the site jumped down from the scaffolding in front of me, demanding that I went back the way I came.

I was caught more than a little by surprise and apologised to him immediately and started heading back to Clarence Drive, not wanting to cause a fuss, and he starts following me saying "get aff the site thurs been break-ins before. Yer lucky ah didnae set about yeh". Having apologised for about the 5th time and just wanting him off my back, he kept following me pretty aggressively, and just stood there when I hopped back over the fence until I'd walked another 200 yards along the lane...

:lol: Shitebag

I reckon it was the 14 year old school boy on his work experience.

I am re-training as a chef at my work (whilst still doing my current job 3 or 4 shifts a week) and really enjoying it. Learning new things every day, and I was already quite good at the swearing part of the job. In there all day on Saturday and never looked forward to a day at work so much in my whole life.

I am re-training as a chef at my work (whilst still doing my current job 3 or 4 shifts a week) and really enjoying it. Learning new things every day, and I was already quite good at the swearing part of the job. In there all day on Saturday and never looked forward to a day at work so much in my whole life.

I just started at a new place last night, they thought I did well and want me back Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm fucking shitting it, I don't have a clue where most things are and I think they're expecting me to man a station by myself. sad.gif

I just started at a new place last night, they thought I did well and want me back Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm fucking shitting it, I don't have a clue where most things are and I think they're expecting me to man a station by myself. sad.gif

Just play it cool, if you can't find something shout at the top of your voice "where the f**k is the <insert item>" they will think not only your a cool c**t, but your pro-active and cool under pressure.

Guest The Phoenix

My fiance dumped me three months ago, and now I'm getting 1000000 times more action with a better looking, funnier woman who has 34G tits.

Back. Of. The. Net

She's sure as hell got a fantastic sense of humour to let you hump her over a thousand times a day.

VirginTON would have two broken wrists if he was getting that amount of action.

Have the scoundrel flogged.

I watched an amazing programme on iplayer tonight http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tf1r4/b00tf1qs/Madness_in_the_Fast_Lane/

How the first girl survived is amazing,However the second girl well if you watch it i will let you give your own thoughts <_<

Watched that last night, amazing stuff.

How calm she is in the police station after is staggering.