Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Cat. Got a grid of pinkish-red that I couldn't see the slightest difference in, so I timed out.

I was thinking about how much better my eyesight was when I was younger, so having my rose-tinted glasses on probably didn't help.

*crickets*

Cat. Got a grid of pinkish-red that I couldn't see the slightest difference in, so I timed out.

I was thinking about how much better my eyesight was when I was younger, so having my rose-tinted glasses on probably didn't help.

*crickets*

You sound more in my league pal tbh rather than the tiger crew :)

You sound more in my league pal tbh rather than the tiger crew :)

You ought to visit the optician if you keep getting mole, BTW. Those were some pretty big differences :wacko:

Just tried it again and got Hawk somehow. Think the random colours you're given make a big difference, as I'm obviously weaker on the red spectrum. And black, as it turns out.

Did you get mole for any of yours? I'm going to try it again

Might have done but didn't know where to look until I saw Cat. Could have been a lucky guess at the 4th attempt to get Tiger.

You ought to visit the optician if you keep getting mole, BTW. Those were some pretty big differences :wacko:

Just tried it again and got Hawk somehow. Think the random colours you're given make a big difference, as I'm obviously weaker on the red spectrum. And black, as it turns out.

Had to get glasses for reading recently coincidentally enough!

Had to get glasses for reading recently coincidentally enough!

Maybe you need a prism. Optician did a weird floating ball colour test with me about ten years ago, and certain colours were in the wrong place, so he stuck something extra in one of my lenses. Had righted itself two years later when they did it again. Never had that test before or after.

I read this no problem without my glasses.

Aye, once you put it in bold, auld yin. Get the bifocals back on, you're fooling naebdy!