Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Coors? Is it alright? TBH, I'm not s massive fan of lagers from across the pond.

Tidy trehvehlin sang

IMO

It was the best of a bad situation, no Tennents, unbelievable Jeff!

Moved onto the Newcastle Brown before calling it a night.

Hope your taxi journey is going as well as can be expected.

It was the best of a bad situation, no Tennents, unbelievable Jeff!

Moved onto the Newcastle Brown before calling it a night.

Hope your taxi journey is going as well as can be expected.

Cheers pal, it's tidy. Newcay broon? That'll put a shine on yer shite in th morning.

Radios done us, the laddie says he can hook my phone up. It's a only be trance trance trance. He may even take me up on the offer o some who dares.

Teckle

I wrote out a sign at work today. It read "VIDEO GAMES FOR SALE".

I thought about 19QOS19 the whole time - and I laughed.

I'm with 19QOS19. While committing this unwholesome pond jumping act., please tell me you at least donned a snap back straight peak baseball cap or a shirt, NfL approved, of you favourite football team. Video games? It's all very septic tank to me.

I'm with 19QOS19. While committing this unwholesome pond jumping act., please tell me you at least donned a snap back straight peak baseball cap or a shirt, NfL approved, of you favourite football team. Video games? It's all very septic tank to me.

I grabbed my stetson, yelped "YEE-HAW!" and rode the shop counter like it was the wildest stallion in the rodeo.

...not really, but do you think it might bring in more customers?

We're all as bad as each other.

That's the maxim that's got me through life so far. Although my version features more profanity.

*conveniently ignoring the page break*

Are you ictchris?

Chris considers himself to be worse than the rest of us, though. In fairness, I would too, if I was cheating on my sister with a sheep.

(am I getting close with any of these guesses yet?)

I grabbed my stetson, yelped "YEE-HAW!" and rode the shop counter like it was the wildest stallion in the rodeo.

...not really, but do you think it might bring in more customers?

Disappointed, is the first feeling that I'm feeling. I'm no gonna apologise as I'm from a different era. Think football manager, Daley tamson, skoplodsxe and jet set willy( to name but a few)

To call computer games anything but is heresay to me. What can I do? Burn all non conformists at a stake or jus get the f**k on wi it?

Eh'll just shut meh pus in future eh?

My drivers in the need of some relaxation. Ken what the wee sasij deserves it!

Aw you embra Bois in the know shoot us a pm please. Scratch meh back eh 'll scratch yours. Capital gadgeis

Disappointed, is the first feeling that I'm feeling. I'm no gonna apologise as I'm from a different era. Think football manager, Daley tamson, skoplodsxe and jet set willy( to name but a few)

To call computer games anything but is heresay to me. What can I do? Burn all non conformists at a stake or jus get the f**k on wi it?

Eh'll just shut meh pus in future eh?

Aye, they are computer games, though. We don't have any of those, sadly. It's all WiiStationBox360s and that nonsense, I'm afraid.

WTF is 'skoplodsxe', by the way? :P

I actually broke my ankle jumping from Yer maw's bedroom window.

Oh look, a pish comeback. See, we can all do that.

tumblr_log0teGtAF1qkzifeo1_r1_400.gif

Thought that was quite good, actually. You should try that more often.

Aye, they are computer games, though. We don't have any of those, sadly. It's all WiiStationBox360s and that nonsense, I'm afraid.

WTF is 'skoplodsxe', by the way? :P

Damn you autocorrect!

Skooldaze was what I was after.

Went to add Bt Sports to my existing Sky package. Its costs £19.99 for the first month then £23.99 per month afterwards if you don't change to their broadband.

Ram it.

Skid marks, we have bt at our flat and pay 25 for broadband and by sports but the broadband is shit. What would it cost to upgrade to sky sports out of interest? I was thinking it would be 20

Fucked if I know. Do i look like customer support?

:lol: :lol:

Android box

^^^this, and if it's not pre-installed download 'modbro'

Never pay for sports again.

Your welcome. ;)