Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Having passed this part of Dundee over a hundred times, I've only just noticed the island disguised as a submarine beside the Tay Road Bridge. It's quite cool.

Knew about the 'naval ship island' beside the Forth Bridge though.

Having passed this part of Dundee over a hundred times, I've only just noticed the island disguised as a submarine beside the Tay Road Bridge. It's quite cool.

Knew about the 'naval ship island' beside the Forth Bridge though.

there's a bridge over the forth ffs why did nae c**t inform me, that should save some time, ta fae the up!

Grimbo

No been to sleep.

Day starts now.

I strongly suggest the savings take a hit and you #WDC if you want to be awake by 1pm, if you're carrying on the binge.

Also go back over where you were doing it last night and make sure it's cleaned up proper, it's your folk's gaffe mind.

Enjoy your day. 8)

Almost all craft beer tastes like Tennents infused with heather /flowers.

They all taste fine but this recently craft beer fad has gone far enough. I'm now certain people are just pretending they're better than they are to fit in

Nonsense, I've had this discussion with you before and you were telt then as well.