Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Can't believe Skidmarks is making out that we're perverts when he wants his boss to hire secretaries on the basis of how short their skirts are much of their panties he can ogle at.

Edited by welshbairn

Can't believe Skidmarks is making out that we're perverts when he wants his boss to hire secretaries on the basis of how short their skirts are.

I think Skidz was just looking after their health & safety. Long flowy skirts can get trapped in cabinets etc & be a danger.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Can't believe Skidmarks is making out that we're perverts when he wants his boss to hire secretaries on the basis of how short their skirts are much of their panties he can ogle at.

Nice embellishment, my solo clubbing amigo. But reading through your comments since then, might indicate otherwise.

My theory is that the two parties have done a deal to share out the insurance money that will pay for the damages, assuming they have such a thing in America.

Epitomises the culture of ambulance chasers and deadbeats there are in the American society. It's what makes me not want to visit the country, tbh.

I find the Australian accent horrible to listen to.

I also find it ridiculous how in a country the size of Europe the accent doesn't change where ever you go. Fair enough the hill billies have a thicker and more rugged version of the accent but they all just sound Australian.

Compared to our fine land where you can drive 45 minutes and the accents are completely different from place to place.

Kudos to Australia for Adelaide Kane. She's fantastic.

I get the impression the country is a big wasteland, and the people are stuck in the 80s.

I've never been. I just formed this opinion from watching Crocodile Dundee and Mad Max.

Kudos to Australia for Adelaide Kane. She's fantastic.

I get the impression the country is a big wasteland, and the people are stuck in the 80s.

I've never been. I just formed this opinion from watching Crocodile Dundee and Mad Max.

Well one was made in 1986 and the other in 1979.