Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

We have four cats and one of our near neighbours has a real problem with it - I've heard him shouting at them and very early one Sunday morning I saw him chuck a stone at one which had me shouting I'd be chucking stones at him (not my finest moment but hey-ho and all that)

Anyhoo - he's just painted the tops of all his fences with anti-burglar paint and our cats are getting covered in it - auld c'nt!!

What's the legal position with that stuff? Doesn't he have to put up signs warning people that he's applied the paint?

Now I'm not suggesting that the cats are going to read the signs and stop climbing but if it causes him grief with the Council then go for it!

What's the legal position with that stuff? Doesn't he have to put up signs warning people that he's applied the paint?

Now I'm not suggesting that the cats are going to read the signs and stop climbing but if it causes him grief with the Council then go for it!

Signs are a definite and I think there's a minimum height rule but Google gives conflicting results on that particular count.

I remember my mother throwing a bucket of water over a feral cat which was raking the bins, and it dropped dead there and then

This is probably the ideal scenario, although I'd advise against a bucket of boiling water over a cat as some pen pushers might view that as "unethical".

Signs are a definite and I think there's a minimum height rule but Google gives conflicting results on that particular count.

Ask your local Council

I'd get ear plugs and blast out a cd of howling wolves all night if I was him.

Or he could just continue hurling the cat shit into the auld fucker's garden

I found my (poor forgotten) Nintendo DS at the bottom of a box the other night, complete with MarioKart cartridge.  

Needless to say, the last few evenings haven't been very productive as I've tried to remaster the drift boost.

Edited by Hedgecutter