Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

No grassing from me, Grimbophobe

It might have been because the words you used to write the thread were offensive towards lesbians.

It was fine until your "funny" gif reply Boaby McClipe.

Grimbo

14 people a year in America get raped by dolphins. Have any P&Bers ever fucked a fish?

No, but here's a story.

Skate

Originates from Naval sailors of Portsmouth in England getting lonely while at sea. These sick individuals would get a skate fish, slit it in half and nail it to a board. This would then be used to provide sexual pleasure.

Hence people from Portsmouth are known as Skates.

No, but here's a story.

Skate

Originates from Naval sailors of Portsmouth in England getting lonely while at sea. These sick individuals would get a skate fish, slit it in half and nail it to a board. This would then be used to provide sexual pleasure.

An elderly work colleague who previously served in the merchant navy assured me that this was true.

No, but here's a story.

Skate

Had worse.

Yeah, a .gif saying "what the f**k is this shit" really got your thread pulled, and it had nothing to do with your pish attempt at humour and hating lesbians.

The boy doth protest too much.

Grimbo

Why don't you like gay people Grimbo?

Oh now your false flag as risen a notch, first you make out it's lesbians now you've gone for the whole hog.

I feel that the nerve I've p***ked of yours doesn't like the bus lane we are traveling in, in this conversation?

I could quite easily prove my non-hatred of the Kezza's of our wonderful nation & beyond, just one click reveal of my internet browsing history would prove that.

By all means continue your vilification of my good self. I'm big & ugly enough to take it (insert wee smiley here to show no offence taken).

Grimbo

Eta if only I could master the art of the git.

Oh now your false flag as risen a notch, first you make out it's lesbians now you've gone for the whole hog.

I feel that the nerve I've p***ked of yours doesn't like the bus lane we are traveling in, in this conversation?

I could quite easily prove my non-hatred of the Kezza's of our wonderful nation & beyond, just one click reveal of my internet browsing history would prove that.

By all means continue your vilification of my good self. I'm big & ugly enough to take it (insert wee smiley here to show no offence taken).

Grimbo

Eta if only I could master the art of the git.

The boy doth protest too much.

Grimbo

Let's keep this going all day Boaby, everyone loves this shit.

Right of reply taken. Gif

Grimbo

No Grimbo they don't, however if they'd read your abysmal thread this morning, I've a feeling you'd have copped a bit more abuse for your newly discovered dislike of lesbians. 

No Grimbo they don't, however if they'd read your abysmal thread this morning, I've a feeling you'd have copped a bit more abuse for your newly discovered dislike of lesbians.

What's that now 15 love to the clipe?

Check your DM for my internet history.

This could turn funny.

Grimbo