Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The hidden dangers of boxing. I'm not the quickest so standing on a person's foot makes it harder for them to get out of the way when I want to punch them. Can result in a few sore toes. 

You poor thing.

I've just sold an Aquascutum shirt to a guy on Facebook, sent him my PayPal address which he somehow got wrong and sent the money to somebody else in Friends and Family so I doubt he can get it back.

He then re-sent me the money to my correct PayPal.

He has effectively paid near full price for the shirt. :lol:

I bought an Argentina top a few years ago for ฿100 (£2) from our local Tuesday night market. Noticed when I got home that it had the EPL badge sewn on the sleeve.

I've got a suspicion it may not be genuine.

When Mario Balotelli used to play for Man City, we were on a Med' cruise* & one of the trips out was to the leaning tower of Piza, just outside the tower area there was a tourist souveniry market. They had the worst fake Man City shirt, where the club badge should be it just said "club badge here". I had to buy it.

Grimbo

Eta oh no I forgot to add it on the items lost insurance form.

* I loved that car that "mysteriously" got stolen & set on fire, just a short walk from our house. Her very expensive Mink coat that was left in the boot got burnt to a crisp.

I've just sold an Aquascutum shirt to a guy on Facebook, sent him my PayPal address which he somehow got wrong and sent the money to somebody else in Friends and Family so I doubt he can get it back.

He then re-sent me the money to my correct PayPal.

He has effectively paid near full price for the shirt. :lol:

He'll be even more shocked when you send him a jobby as opposed to the shirt.

This morning I received an email from the girl I lost my virginity to. She's back in Scotland in a few weeks and asked if I wanted to meet up. I've not seen her in 8 years and am a bit unsure whether to go or not.

It's her kid's 7th birthday.

edit: I'm not actually sure if the maths there work or not.  f**k it.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

This morning I received an email from the girl I lost my virginity to. She's back in Scotland in a few weeks and asked if I wanted to meet up. I've not seen her in 8 years and am a bit unsure whether to go or not.

Yes if there is a chance for sex.

No otherwise.