Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

For whatever reason, I always get the impression that Welsh is just overdone for the purposes of "look at me, I'm Welsh'.

The ankle's getting better btw (after much ice and watching tennis from an empty hostel's couch all day).

post-13234-14649516188704_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

For whatever reason, I always get the impression that Welsh is just overdone for the purposes of "look at me, I'm Welsh'.

The ankle's getting better btw (after much ice and watching tennis from an empty hostel's couch all day).

Alex Jones and that singer Cherys ramp it up for tv.

That ankle looks broken!

That looks like a nice beef joint. Much you wanting for it?

That ankle looks broken!

40 hrs after the twist, I can currently stand with all my weight on it with zero pain (and can walk slowly, stairs are no bother) and walked for almost a mile after the initial twist with very little bother (other than panicking at the end when I saw a small-fist sized inflammation), so hoping that's unlikely. Prepared for some ligament issues though. :(

Edited by Hedgecutter

40 hrs after the twist, I can currently stand with all my weight on it with zero pain (and can walk slowly, stairs are no bother) and walked for almost a mile after the initial twist with very little bother (other than panicking at the end when I saw a small-fist sized inflammation), so hoping that's unlikely. Prepared for some ligament issues though. :(

well that's good news at least.

You said you were in a hostel......where are you travelling around?

well that's good news at least.

You said you were in a hostel......where are you travelling around?

Was helping with university fieldwork around the Highlands, Torridon at the moment where the weather's been tropical all week.

Been walking up mountains and over pretty rough ground, only to twist the bloody thing on a flat section of path after somebody suddenly halted.

Was helping with university fieldwork around the Highlands, Torridon at the moment where the weather's been tropical all week.

Been walking up mountains and over pretty rough ground, only to twist the bloody thing on a flat section of path after somebody suddenly halted.

Its beautiful up in Torridon especially if you get the weather. You staying in the Youth Hostel? What are you studying btw? Geology?

Its beautiful up in Torridon especially if you get the weather. You staying in the Youth Hostel? What are you studying btw? Geology?

Yup, teaching folk about the wonders of rocks. Not proper fieldwork unless it's done in the pissing rain (with illegible notebooks and maps later that day) though.

Easy roadside sites around a sunny Ullapool & Assynt tomorrow, so back in action... hopefully. Tough job at times, especially just now where I've got to wait 4 hours until I get my fresh mussels with game terrine.

Edited by Hedgecutter

BTW - Who was the guy working away in Nigeria with tge surname ending in M & how did it pan out?

Tried to pm you but it said you couldn't recieve any. Father and son have had it out, son won. Father and his missus are still getting married. Son has told his tart to get tae.

There may be more repercussions, tarts father has been released from duties of employment for a scuffle with battered father on a job they were both working on. He's a bitter sevconian so all's good on that front.

Yup, teaching folk about the wonders of rocks. Not proper fieldwork unless it's done in the pissing rain (with illegible notebooks and maps later that day) though.

Easy roadside sites around a sunny Ullapool & Assynt tomorrow, so back in action... hopefully. Tough job at times.

very important area in geology is Torridonia! Is the youth hostel still that green shed? I was dragged hillwalking by my parents from 5-12yo but Torridon is one of the few places I remember!

Looks like torn ligaments. Although the no pain thing suggests otherwise.

Tried to pm you but it said you couldn't recieve any. Father and son have had it out, son won. Father and his missus are still getting married. Son has told his tart to get tae.

There may be more repercussions, tarts father has been released from duties of employment for a scuffle with battered father on a job they were both working on. He's a bitter sevconian so all's good on that front.

Think my mailbox might be full.........that's not a euphemism btw!

Just your typical day in Perth eh?! :P