Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On closer examination of that pic, I've got two extra questions.

1. How brave is your youngest? That is a bug of beastly proportions!
2. Was the chick handing it over (the cockroach) a wid?

He is pretty fearless when it comes to insects, dogs scare him though.

I honestly can't remember, so must be a no.

On 07/07/2016 at 9:55 PM, Rugster said:

He's deleted his post but it's been quoted more than once. Not the sharpest knife in the block. 

Wonder why he deleted it. Anyway here it is again. The worst tattoo of 2016

s1O1ZOi.jpg

If there is a footgolf course near you go and give it a go, been twice in the last week now, very dece game and a good laugh. ;)

Been playing the one at Brechin but think we might have a look out for some other courses.

Heard there's away to be 2 opening in Dundee... 8)

There isn't two opening in Dundee. A few courses have said hey would but only one has been serious and I don't think their golf members will want it (Ballumbie). 

I played Linlithgow last Saturday, the best one I've played. Milngavie, Cumbernauld and Brechin have been done, too. I would only do it in a group of about 8+ folk though, don't think I'd enjoy it as much if there's only one set and you all know how each other are doing.

Could be an idea for a Pn'B day out.

I'm currently watching a 'Premeirship Classic' between Wolves and Leicester. The teams are made up of players such as Alex Rae, Lee Naylor, Matt Elliot, Henri Camara, Colin Cameron. I don't think Muzz Izzet has completed a pass (I seem to remember him being very decent?) and the best player on the park is a 76 years old Les Ferdinand. The standard is absolutely fucking awful. Thank god for Sky TV's money. 

Im also sat eating Teriyaki mackerel. Contemplating going out once a delivery arrives.