Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

It's probably a regional special in that giant Asda in Govan as well. Probably the most Asda-y thing I've ever seen.

It'd have to be some size Asda in Govan if it reaches all the way to Milton of Craigie in Dundee tbh.

59 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

image.jpeg

Woohoo.

"smoke flavour"

Loving smoked in the aroma of finest Sovvies

"egg mayo"

dread to think

"dollops of tomato and brown sauce"

sauce with bacon should be a hanging offence

Probably still a wid from me though

10 minutes ago, banana said:

What does that even mean?!

Is it laced with beans? Crusted with beans? Bean paste spread on it?

The bread has a sort of mahogany tint to it (I thought it was wholemeal bread when I picked it up in Asda). You get the faintest taste of beans. It was very decent, would bang again.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I normally like stuff like this. Trashy food has its place, but this sounds rank.

You're not supposed to listen to food, you're supposed to eat it. This is where you're going wrong. It's nothing special but is edible, which is its only purpose.

Edited by Deeboy

I've been trying to get a copy of the book striker, by Steve Bruce and found out that the publisher was paragon press publishing, so I sent them an email enquiring about it. I think I've actually contacted a different paragon press that is an art company. Wonder if I get a response.

What does that even mean?!

Is it laced with beans? Crusted with beans? Bean paste spread on it?

It'll have never seen or touched a baked bean. Packed full of chemicals to make it taste like baked beans.

Mmmmm baked bean flavoured chemicals :drool

It'd have to be some size Asda in Govan if it reaches all the way to Milton of Craigie in Dundee tbh.

That place is like an all-encompassing halfway house for the tinks of the southwest of Glasgow so I wouldn't be surprised.

I've been trying to get a copy of the book striker, by Steve Bruce and found out that the publisher was paragon press publishing, so I sent them an email enquiring about it. I think I've actually contacted a different paragon press that is an art company. Wonder if I get a response.

That's quite the task. But a worth one.

The Guardian had an article on his works of literature and apparently they are incredibly rare. Which is a shame due to them appearing to be outstanding reads.

I'm sure sweeper or something was over £100 on eBay.

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

"If I was a terrorist, I could've killed them all". 

It's like something straight out of Brasseye.

That's exactly what I thought. I can't believe that it's actually real, but it is

I can't eat cold egg. I don't know what it is but the thought of it makes me feel physically sick. I'm quite funny about cooked eggs but I can tolerate them most of the time, but cold egg I just can't do. Baked bean bread sounds decent but until they cut the egg mayo (which makes it even worse) I'm out.

Got myself another part time teaching job today. That's 3 I've got now! :)

In addition to that, I've been asked to be a teacher on a summer camp which involves taking 30 kids to a nearby island, camping overnight and doing various sport and English learning activities.

Got myself another part time teaching job today. That's 3 I've got now! [emoji4]

In addition to that, I've been asked to be a teacher on a summer camp which involves taking 30 kids to a nearby island, camping overnight and doing various sport and English learning activities.

Are you Anders Breivik?