Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Mozza is gone, but never forgotten.

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

DI, have you ever investigated Mozza Mozza on Facebook? 

The 1st couple are the stuff Throbs  sock was made for. 

So my friend told me. 

G-Bo(re) 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

But Bruce is a transvestite prostitute (spoiler, sorry) as well as a crooked policeman. Mozza would never be that hardworking.

I can say Bunty like Frank Sidebottom. 

G-Bo(re)

This morning I remembered the recent time where I asked a guy how you pronounce 'parallelapipid', a random shape he used in an email to me. Unfortunately I forgot that he had the worst stammer I've ever heard, not helped by asking this in the middle of a busy open plan office, and he was the type who wouldn't give up on it even though it would take him half a minute to say it. I just wanted the world to swallow me up there and then, absolutely no point in digging a hole.

Had a pretty dreadful dream last night that I was going to kill myself. I was writing a huge list of folk to apologise to about it and for things I feel I had reason to be sorry for. My big b*****ding brain was casting up shit from many years ago and I was feeling absolutely dreadful. Woke up feeling pretty sad and a tad worried. I'm certainly not planning on killing myself but it was a concerning and upsetting dream.
Also dreamed that I killed someone by picking them up and slamming them repeatedly off a wall before stamping on their skull. I do recall in the dream that they were being a p***k and not letting me past and I warned them, but they kept blocking me. In the dream I started trying to punch their puss buy wasn't able to so went radge and picked them up. I recall in the dream that I never meant to kill the guy and just saw red and never knew what I had done until after.

The mind is a big mental b*****d. And a traitor

All joking aside DA - I have had some upsetting dreams like that when I have been in a bad way and it can be horrible, some of my dreams have been so clear that I can't shake off the thought of them the next day. Your brain and mentality is certainly not doing you any favours. Have you been more stressed of late?

I'm certainly not planning on killing myself but it was a concerning and upsetting dream.

They do say that folk who commit suicide never show any signs of those thoughts beforehand. Therefore you may be about to kill yourself and not even know it! :o

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

They do say that folk who commit suicide never show any signs of those thoughts beforehand. Therefore you may be about to kill yourself and not even know it! :o

^^^ posted 7 minutes ago!