Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't know county fan that well but you can tell Rab has rubbed off on him due to his levels of criticism for certain posters.

Who is Rab? 

I'm not being serious 8mile but I thought that was obvious given that this is an anonymous forum. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Shouldn't have ignored the wasps nest that is probably somewhere in the roof, as I have now been stung in the scrotal sack.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The fucker has crawled into my lounge wear trousers when they were lying on the bathroom floor.

They're been sneaky wee shytes this year. Buckets of rain and a big frost in October, all vanished, everyone thinks that's it, sighs of relief all round it's over for another year.

First day of November, batted one out trying to get in through the window seven in the evening - DA F*CK!? Where did that b*****d come from? Wee gobshyte starts going around the window sills & roughcasts like it's hunting for insects to take back to feed their young with - meaning there's a still active nest nearby.

ACTIVE? IN NOVEMBER?

Train station next morning is chaos outside with the wasps that had vanished over a fortnight ago now back with a vengence. Turned out to be one last hurrah, as they'd gone next morning (or are they biding their time).

And I bet they'll be voting for Trump.