Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It's not Castle Greyskull. That's where the good guys lived. It should be Snake Mountain. How did this common mistake come to be, and why is it still so widely repeated?

Not everyone was fortunate enough to own these as a bairn -

motu-castle-grayskull-loose-open-1982-mattel.jpg

snakemountain01_full.jpg

Voice changing thingymejig on Snake Mountain was complete crap!

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It's not Castle Greyskull. That's where the good guys lived. It should be Snake Mountain. How did this common mistake come to be, and why is it still so widely repeated?

It was from one Stella mcglones fanzines.

Bit of a struggle to get the bairn to sleep tonight so when she finally settled my wife decided to go to bed herself, and I thought I would take the opportunity to have a beer and watch TV. Ended up sticking on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Forgot how good this film is, now on beer 4 and near the end of the film.

Might regret this at work tomorrow, but now all I want to do is stick on A Fistful of Dollars and open another beer.

9 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Voice changing thingymejig on Snake Mountain was complete crap!

Our local C&A made the mistake of putting one of those out on display so the weans could try the voice changer. Always a wee group of disappointed kids gathered around.

The wife still has the glove puppet from "Fright Zone" - I'd been thinking it was part of Snake Mountain up to now. She's offered to introduce it into our sexy fun time action, but I figure that's probably more of a DA Baracus thing.

45438.jpg

6b3da2da62767ec9c4d46eeda759dfbf.jpg&key=ceb079cac13694243f504f3ac6f4960427fb1121bcfd06064a87a69aa59e16be
My birthday today and spending it on the beach in Khao Lak.
Sometimes the daily grind back home has its good side.

Since your in town. Only 14 hours away on bus. I'll buy you pint for your birthday.
Happy Birthday.
Health & Happiness in the land of Smiles.
Watch your passport & kidneys, going price is good. If you require any assistant after sad events just pm me, good ratesbfor P&Bers

Since your in town. Only 14 hours away on bus. I'll buy you pint for your birthday.
Happy Birthday.
Health & Happiness in the land of Smiles.
Watch your passport & kidneys, going price is good. If you require any assistant after sad events just pm me, good ratesbfor P&Bers

I'm teetotal so 14 hours for a coke light (it's diet ffs) isn't as appealing.
Cheers for the offer though.

Just went for a shite and it smelt bad, really, really bad. Now our wee office toilet is about 2 yards from where me and the other guy sit so I opened the toilet window and locked the door, from the outside, when I came back out to let the smell go out the window instead of in here.

My colleague, the stupid p***k, decided to go for a pish about two minutes later despite my warnings and now the place reeks and he's in a bad mood. Ain fault if ye ask me.