Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have just been caught staring at a burd's arse by her boyfriend. f**k knows how long I was staring at it and f**k knows how long he was staring at me staring at it but it truly was a magnificent arse.

I hope you kept on staring at him.

I have just been caught staring at a burd's arse by her boyfriend. f**k knows how long I was staring at it and f**k knows how long he was staring at me staring at it but it truly was a magnificent arse.

Should have told the nosey b*****d to mind his own business.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Pics or GTF

her arse not the bf btw.

Grimbo 

20 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Asdas are flogging litre bottles of baileys for a tenner, well the one in Ratcliffe is. 

No sign of Gary Neville. Never saw any burds arses, mind I was with my Mam, so not really appropriate is it? 

Grimbo 

Ever stick a bit of Creme de Menthe in your Baileys? It's like drinking After Eight mints.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Tell him he knows the name of the game and his bitch chose you. He can handle it like gentleman or you can get into some gangsta shit. 

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

So you and the girl's boyfriend were both staring at arses?

I was planning on have a few weekends off the sauce due to overdoing it recently but the girl has just come home with wine and some beers, she must be trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me and who am I to say no.