Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I spent over £200 on Champagne in Bamboo last night, i have numerous credit card receipts, i'm shaking, possibley still drunk. Normally this would equal EPIC FAIL ....

But i just turned 20 today, and i told all the Waitrose folk, that i was gona party like it's my birthday and i did so. = EPIC FANTASTICNESS. cool.gif

I still have the taste and feeling of champagne in my mouth.

I just thought everyone would like to know how cool i am, and that i'm hardcore.

You do realise everyone else in the club thought you were a tadger drinking champagne like fiddy cent.

£200 quid is not that much for Champers really...

I assume about £45-£50 a bottle in a club?

I'm a student though, and who actually goes out and decided to drink champagne all night. sad.gif

It's the bubbly feeling in my mouth and the shakes which are even worse than the cost.

I've just discovered that "double-clicking" the home button on my iPhone brings up a handy window for controlling the iPod.

Thanks for sharing that, I'd never have known! Only works when it's locked though, otherwise it takes you to your favourites.

If you go into Settings -> General -> Home, you can configure it there.

Turning iPod Controls on means that when music is playing, the double-click will always bring up the wee box (and when the wee box is open, a shake shuffles as normal). You can select a different function for when music isn't playing as well.

E-chat forum for this pish!mad.gif

laugh.gif

I'm a student though, and who actually goes out and decided to drink champagne all night. sad.gif

It's the bubbly feeling in my mouth and the shakes which are even worse than the cost.

You are right, I must just be used to the champagne lifestyle that good looks and brains brings...

A mate of mine is about to be kicked out his house. Would it be wrong of me to let him sleep under the stairs on a mattress and charge him £30 a week and demand he cleans the house and have my tea ready when I get home from work?

He gets £230 a month whilst he's looking for a new job but at his current house that's what he is getting charged rent. I don't think he can afford to eat.

I'm in no position not to charge him if he's going to be eating my food & adding costs to my bills.

A mate of mine is about to be kicked out his house. Would it be wrong of me to let him sleep under the stairs on a mattress and charge him £30 a week and demand he cleans the house and have my tea ready when I get home from work?

He gets £230 a month whilst he's looking for a new job but at his current house that's what he is getting charged rent. I don't think he can afford to eat.

I'm in no position not to charge him if he's going to be eating my food & adding costs to my bills.

Perfectly acceptable if it's going to be any longer than a few days IMO.

During my English exam my balls decided to itch. Can't really do much about it, so I carried on bravely. Thought about subtly using the pencil, but that wouldn't look good if anyone happened to be watching.

Out the exam hall, a good scratch, and normality was restored.

Been invitied to someone's 'gaff' on Saturday night but it's way over in Blantyre. fml. Taxi bound it seems. I think that's the first time I'll be going to a party and back via a taxi.

Boy I'm growing up fast.

:lol:

You crazy kids.

Heads up, people:

BBC1 10:35 this evening.

The Richard Dimbleby Lecture 2010: Shaking Hands With Death

Sir Terry Pratchett discusses how modern society deals with death.

Its should be highly entertaining and informative and I thoroughly recommend it, particularly if you are studying humanities or medical ethics.

Enjoy!wink.gif

Edit: The main address is read by Tony Robinson on Sir Pratchett's behalf as he is too frail to cope with the whole thing - and -

It's the prgramme before Sportscene if you need any more incentive to watch.rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kilt

I hate cardboard box 4-4-2's. They rely on good wingers and only the top teams have those. The central midfielders are usually more defensive minded as a result of more attacking wide men and there's a massive gap between cental midfield and attack.

Sunderland v Stoke is a prime example of this.

Been invitied to someone's 'gaff' on Saturday night but it's way over in Blantyre. fml. Taxi bound it seems. I think that's the first time I'll be going to a party and back via a taxi.

Boy I'm growing up fast.

Somebody used this to me today. I did not realise at the time that it had become common. She will be getting told tomorrow.

Up there with Yaldi in the incredibly shit patter stakes.