Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What do you drink in the pub!? Pina coladas?

That reminds me of a Christmas night out I had with my old work, at which the boss took us to Arran and put us up in a hotel. An Australian waitress was taking our drink orders, and one of my slightly inebriated colleagues asked for a pint of lager. She came back with a Pina Colada.

My mate was attacked by an alsatian last night while he was out running, and it took 3 decent bites out of his leg before fucking off.

It just got me thinking, i have never even comprehended the thought that a dog might attack me. Obviously i realise it does happen, and that some people are terrified of dogs, but is this not quite rare?

Had a litre of vodka last night and cant remember anything from last night. :barf

You've been hanging around with that Chris McDonald again, haven't you? Haven't you!?

He's a bad egg. I heard he does illegal drugs. I want you to stay away from the likes of him. You're worrying me. You weren't always like this.