Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

technically I was right -he did say that.

And technically he was right. Global Warming is not the phenomenon exhibited in the last decade.

now what he understands global warming to be, that is the debate we have been having.

No it isn't. You changed your terminology to argue about climate change when your point about global warming was soundly defeated.

and you've said man made/assisted change doesn't exist- which is blatent rot.

At what point did I say this? Evidence please.

Think I will take the kids to the cheap film at Cineworld tomorrow. £1 each to get in.

Choices would be:-

Coraline

Fantastic Mr Fox

Up

Up is excellent. Fantastic Mr. Fox is also meant to be quite good as well but sadly I never got the chance to see it at the cinema.

If Fraser Nelson and Douglas Murray are your political hereos you are a fucking douchebag.

Your opinion will change when you grow up.

Agreed, Murray isn't the brightest and relies on bile, bluster and whataboutery whenever he's on QT. He's a perfect example of smear and sneer debating.

Think I will take the kids to the cheap film at Cineworld tomorrow. £1 each to get in.

Choices would be:-

Coraline

Fantastic Mr Fox

Up

coraline is ok but just ok .

fantastic mr fox is wes anderson and clooney try cartoon and fail

and up just pisses on the other two from a great height -its fantastic.

I just realised something. I really like Smirnoff Ice. I've not had one in ages. I need to go to a party where there's girls so I have an excuse to buy/drink them.

I actually really like them as well. If only I was brave enough to order one.:ph34r:

I just realised something. I really like Smirnoff Ice. I've not had one in ages. I need to go to a party where there's girls so I have an excuse to buy/drink them.

I actually really like them as well. If only I was brave enough to order one.:ph34r:

I used to like them as well up to the age of 19/20, went off them though.

Yeah, sorry, I apologise to all three of you. I was trying to be funny and it failed miserably. Friday afternoon - time for the pub.

No need to apologise, you inadvertantly reminded me of a repressed traumatic memory. You weren't to know! *shudder*

Have fun pickling your brain cells with alcohol!