Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I didn't even have to think twice. I knew I was going as soon as the FT whistle went last night.... even though I don't really want to sad.gif

Finances kinda dictate that it might not be sensible for me to go. The times on the other hand, are set up perfectly for me to get out, drive to Airdrie, get a bite to eat and go to the game.

I think I've managed to ease my mind closer to the 'no', as I've got two tutorials to do for Thursday, and I'd have no time to do them if I went. however, part of me still says 'f**k it, just wing the tutorials'.

I've got a lecture at 4-6pm tomorrow. I dislike this lecture slot quite a bit. Though it means I can lie in my bed until 1 without missing it, it means that I generally can't be bothered doing anything when I get home. Petty, yes, but I do like to moan about insignificant things.

Unfortunately, we also have a cup replay tomorrow, and I'm getting a strong urge to take the car and go to Airdrie after my lecture. I really, really don't want to go, but it's playing on mind.

I know the feeling. the 5-6 slot was in my experience the most poorly attended of all the lecture slots I ever had assigned to me.

its worse though when you have lectures 9-12, labs 2-5 and THEN the 5-6 lecture, that's like doing an ironman -except on a Thursday when it naturally got you in out the cold when waiting for ZooSoc.

in fact the above situation was worse when the labs were off or cancelled and you don't quite have time to go home but know you must go at 5 <_<

I stood in dog shit for the first time in years today. What makes it worse is that I noticed it when I parked my car at work this morning and thought, I better watch out for that one the way back. 8 hours later and I get back to my car and feel the slippy consistency of feaces under my shoe. Gutted.

I stood in dog shit for the first time in years today. What makes it worse is that I noticed it when I parked my car at work this morning and thought, I better watch out for that one the way back. 8 hours later and I get back to my car and feel the slippy consistency of feaces under my shoe. Gutted.

My dog hasn't been feeling well today. I took him out for a walk this morning and grabbed two poop bags (this was before I knew he wasn't feeling well). He used them both and then did another poo just outside someone's drive.

I went to their door to tell them and ask for a plastic bag but no-one was in, and neither were any of their neighbours. This means they're going to come home to a big poo as I didn't have any more bags to clean it up.

After weeks of failed experiments and misery, I just tried an experiment with a couple sound files...and I MADE SOMETHING WORK!!!!!!!!! :An experiment that does what I expected! Something good! :D

Why is this not a RTBC? Because in celebrating my success, I did a knee slide on the office floor, and I think I've carpet burned them both. Ow.

After weeks of failed experiments and misery, I just tried an experiment with a couple sound files...and I MADE SOMETHING WORK!!!!!!!!! :An experiment that does what I expected! Something good! :D

Why is this not a RTBC? Because in celebrating my success, I did a knee slide on the office floor, and I think I've carpet burned them both. Ow.

You dropped a wotsit and chased it, didn't you? :tongue:

I haven't had Wotsits in ages. Literally years. In fact, if it wasn't for the confirmation of the Wotsits unofficial mascot (above) I would've doubted that they were still being made.

I need to buy me some Wotsits. As well as a car, boots, a hammock and the various other things I want these days.

Also, my spellchecker just underlined "wotsits" in red and I thought, "Oh, that's right, I forgot to capitalise." Silly bugger.

I'm reading the BBC Football Focus Cult Heros' book and some of the selections (which were carried out by polling each team's fans) are really surprising.

Dumbarton - Graham Sharp (only played for 2 seasons), Hibs - Franck Sauzee (no Famous Five?)

There's a few clubs like East Fife (Charlie Flemming) and Elgin (Willie Grant) who have chosen player from way back in the day that only a handful of fans could possibly remember.

I realise that 'Cult Hero' doesn't necessarily mean best player buy apart from those I've mentioned there's a few starnge ones in England as well (Clive Mendonca winning it at 2 clubs!)

I haven't had Wotsits in ages. Literally years. In fact, if it wasn't for the confirmation of the Wotsits unofficial mascot (above) I would've doubted that they were still being made.

In all seriousness, I can't remember the last time I had a packet of wotsits, I'm actually not really a fan! I don't know why that myth seems to stick around, given that I binge heavily on so many other kinds. If people keep saying such horrible stuff, I might be forced to do a Ric.

i think could be classed as both a rtbc and a pttgoyn. Getting text raped by some bird at the moment. Dont get me wrong, i like the attention, but i been going at a rate of 300 texts every 2 days! feck i dont even usually text that much in a month!

The question is... is she decent?

I never knew until I saw Murray today that you are allowed to hit "around" the net below net height as long as it bounces in in tennis.

Also, a joke for you all that I've shamelessly stolen off someone else:

What have Sir Paul McCartney and Man City fans got in common?

They both get a bit too excited over one leg.

Guest The Phoenix

Also, a joke for you all that I've shamelessly stolen off someone else:

What have Sir Paul McCartney and Man City fans got in common?

They both get a bit too excited over one leg.

Bit of a limp excuse for a joke.