Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This douglas murray character on question time seems to be an utter knob. also norman lamont -wig?

Douglas Murray and Norman Lamont are the only two talking any sense on Question Time.

That blonde bint is a populist thicko. The Lib Dem woman is a bit wishy washy and the Labour bloke is somewhat uninspiring.

Edit: ah yes that well known substantiated fact that unemployment rates, on a scale from "down low" to "outer space" are "sky high"

Edited by Überschwänglichen

Douglas Murray and Norman Lamont are the only two talking any sense on Question Time.

That blonde bint is a populist thicko. The Lib Dem woman is a bit wishy washy and the Labour bloke is somewhat uninspiring.

Edit: ah yes that well known substantiated fact that unemployment rates, on a scale from "down low" to "outer space" are "sky high"

the lib dem woman is rubbish. and bradshaw is just the token government mouthpiece. but douglas murray is coming across as a total p***k and classic tory sadly. Jane thingy is amusingly poor though, and i read this weeks panel wrong and though it was nigella :-(

the lib dem woman is rubbish. and bradshaw is just the token government mouthpiece. but douglas murray is coming across as a total p***k and classic tory sadly. Jane thingy is amusingly poor though, and i read this weeks panel wrong and though it was nigella :-(

Douglas Murray is coming over as a sensible individual precisely because he's a Tory. I don't see any "p***k" in him at all; on the contrary he's the best one on the panel, whereas coming in 2nd place Nigel Lawson isn't doing *that* well, simply as a harmless, wittering and slightly more moderate version of Starkey.

Douglas Murray is coming over as a sensible individual precisely because he's a Tory. I don't see any "p***k" in him at all; on the contrary he's the best one on the panel, whereas coming in 2nd place Nigel Lawson isn't doing *that* well, simply as a harmless, wittering and slightly more moderate version of Starkey.

congratulations on an oxymoron.

but seriously "the best one on the panel" ? its true but come on look at the panel. poor selection this week.

he'll say global warming is a lie next.

edit: told you he would.

Edited by theentomologist

congratulations on an oxymoron.

but seriously "the best one on the panel" ? its true but come on look at the panel. poor selection this week.

It's only an oxymoron to those who fail to accept the realities of managerial government :tongue:

He's the best one to have been on the panel in a long time. The only one I'd say who is better is when they put Fraser Nelson on. He's a legend.

"Global warming" is a matter of legitimate scientific dispute, as recent evidence suggests!

It's only an oxymoron to those who fail to accept the realities of managerial government :tongue:

He's the best one to have been on the panel in a long time. The only one I'd say who is better is when they put Fraser Nelson on. He's a legend.

"Global warming" is a matter of legitimate scientific dispute, as recent evidence suggests!

or were alive for all of the 80's and aren't Dickson -the woman stopped my primary school milk FFS, and yes the woman and the party are synonymous, Cameron or not -indelibly linked in a generation's mind.

but don't get me wrong not got any time for clegg or brown either, and really only enjoy watching salmond destroying gray -not a fan of any of them really.

sorry this is just factually wrong.

-if you're seriously going to use the one UEA email as your argument then you haven't read the bulk of international material.

Fraser Nelson another one who is an utter p***k. spouting rubbish in such a I'm right way.

Edited by theentomologist

or were alive for all of the 80's and aren't Dickson -the woman stopped my primary school milk FFS, and yes the woman and the party are synonymous, Cameron or not -indelibly linked in a generation's mind.

but don't get me wrong not got any time for clegg or brown either, and really only enjoy watching salmond destroying gray -not a fan of any of them really.

Buy your own milk!

sorry this is just factually wrong.

-if you're seriously going to use the one UEA email as your argument then you haven't read the bulk of international material.

This isn't true, actually. Data is conflicting, much of which suggests a recent cooling of global temperatures. Climate volatility may be higher than normal, but the evidence of overall temperature increase outwith the normal fluctuation is not yet factually substantiated. Have a read here clicky.

Fraser Nelson another one who is an utter p***k. spouting rubbish in such a I'm right way.

You have every right to spout in an "I'm right" way when you're right. Fraser Nelson is right.

i think could be classed as both a rtbc and a pttgoyn. Getting text raped by some bird at the moment. Dont get me wrong, i like the attention, but i been going at a rate of 300 texts every 2 days! feck i dont even usually text that much in a month!

did you pump her or tell her to GTF?

Buy your own milk!

This isn't true, actually. Data is conflicting, much of which suggests a recent cooling of global temperatures. Climate volatility may be higher than normal, but the evidence of overall temperature increase outwith the normal fluctuation is not yet factually substantiated. Have a read here clicky.

You have every right to spout in an "I'm right" way when you're right. Fraser Nelson is right.

this article is populist nonsense. it quotes one bloke from a group with a vested interest -who is wrong, and one other bloke from some university no ones heard of.

and, it discusses global warming. global warming doesn't exist. CLIMATE CHANGE exists. temperature change can go up as well as down. thats the point wildly fluxuating temperature.

now of course the increased release of carbon dioxide is an issue, but so is the increase in methane from the argiculture of the east of england etc and the suphurous gases from car exhausts.

of course britain may not be getting warmer, we're at the end of the jetstream which as it slows will cool us down not up!

'not yet factually substaniated'? neither is the theory of evolution, the evidence suggests charlie was fairly close though eh?

edit: told you he would.

this article is populist nonsense. it quotes one bloke from a group with a vested interest -who is wrong, and one other bloke from some university no ones heard of.

and, it discusses global warming. global warming doesn't exist. CLIMATE CHANGE exists. temperature change can go up as well as down. thats the point wildly fluxuating temperature.

now of course the increased release of carbon dioxide is an issue, but so is the increase in methane from the argiculture of the east of england etc and the suphurous gases from car exhausts.

of course britain may not be getting warmer, we're at the end of the jetstream which as it slows will cool us down not up!

'not yet factually substaniated'? neither is the theory of evolution, the evidence suggests charlie was fairly close though eh?

COUGH FUCKING COUGH...

That's precisely the point I was making! You mentioned global warming. I acknowledged the existence of climactic volatility!

I can't believe you've misread that so badly.

You can send your apology in the post, by email, or by grovelling at my feet proclaiming Fraser Nelson to be the ultimate political guru of the era

Douglas Murray is coming over as a sensible individual precisely because he's a Tory.

Oh how I wish for the early 1980's when I played in a support band to this lot, who performed as their alter egos Walnut & the W*nkers when I knew them. For some reason their three short, sharp punk songs immediately sprang to mind as this thread got gradually taken over, especially the last one.....

cool.gif

COUGH FUCKING COUGH...

That's precisely the point I was making! You mentioned global warming. I acknowledged the existence of climactic volatility!

I can't believe you've misread that so badly.

You can send your apology in the post, by email, or by grovelling at my feet proclaiming Fraser Nelson to be the ultimate political guru of the era

technically I was right -he did say that.

now what he understands global warming to be, that is the debate we have been having.

and you've said man made/assisted change doesn't exist- which is blatent rot.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8486609.stm

<P class=first>Appeal Court judges have overturned the conviction of a man branded a "wannabe suicide bomber" by prosecutors. Mohammed Atif Siddique, 24, a student from Alva, Clackmannanshire, was convicted of terrorism charges in 2007.

But Lord Osborne said some directions given to the jury by the trial judge were a "material misdirection" and amounted to a "miscarriage of justice".

Common sense has prevailed!

Five-a-sides, obviously. I have no idea what sort of game that is in your picture.

Its a game called fives, basically squash without the racket and a padded glove instead. Good game but even more tiring than squash.