Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Dougie Donnelly on Sportscene isn't much better, "I suppose it's been about 5 years since Dundee Utd got this far in the cup, really."

Really, Dougie? You suppose? No you fucking don't you weird looking arsehile.

Also, while we're at it...

Billy Dodds: "Aberdeen have been really inconsistent, but I suppose you can put that down to the number of young players in the squad.

Dougie Donnelly: "Ian, Billy does make a good point, Aberdeen have some really good young players that they've managed to get tied down on longer contracts."

What? You're not even fucking listening, are you? You're tripping off your tits, Doogly, you'll be telling us that it's over to Jim Spence next for the results of tomorrow's game between the Magic Eye poster in your bedroom and the monster that's eating your shoes.

That's a new one on me...

...agree with your general point, though. ;)

I don't care about watching the cup highlights now that we're not in it, so I'm watching MOTD instead.

I hitherto suggest that you do the same, good chap.

You say that as if you ever had a chance of making the tv rounds. ;)

Dougie Donnelly on Sportscene isn't much better, "I suppose it's been about 5 years since Dundee Utd got this far in the cup, really."

Really, Dougie? You suppose? No you fucking don't you weird looking arsehile.

Also, while we're at it...

Billy Dodds: "Aberdeen have been really inconsistent, but I suppose you can put that down to the number of young players in the squad.

Dougie Donnelly: "Ian, Billy does make a good point, Aberdeen have some really good young players that they've managed to get tied down on longer contracts."

What? You're not even fucking listening, are you? You're tripping off your tits, Doogly, you'll be telling us that it's over to Jim Spence next for the results of tomorrow's game between the Magic Eye poster in your bedroom and the monster that's eating your shoes.

I don't like Sportscene.

:lol:

I don't think many people do to be honest.

I played Squash on Friday Night, and played this morning early.

Said that I'd go for a Shower last night, but fell asleep, woke up late and stuck on the same clothes that are ridden with Sweat for my morning

sesh and then a run afterwards.

After a piss poor lazy day, I'm still in the same clothes and might be playing more sports tomorrow.

Have got the laptop set up in the bedroom so I can work away. My workspace is far too small and I've nowhere for the printer to go though. This also means that Adam and I will never see each other, which will either be a RTBC or PTTGOYN, depending on what mood either of us are in at any given moment.

what is the point of Countryfile the bbc teatime show?

its seems to be run simply to promote specific views of farming and give formerly decent but now ex presenters in a job (the blue peter bloke, the annoying hilllwalking woman whose mother designs hats or something and John craven -who is quality but seems to have been sidelined even within this retirement home for the formerly good.

at least antiques roadshow can keep the viewer informed as to value of stuff they might inherit.

and dont get me started on lark rise to thingy I mean what a waste of money.

what is the point of Countryfile the bbc teatime show?

its seems to be run simply to promote specific views of farming and give formerly decent but now ex presenters in a job (the blue peter bloke, the annoying hilllwalking woman whose mother designs hats or something and John craven -who is quality but seems to have been sidelined even within this retirement home for the formerly good.

at least antiques roadshow can keep the viewer informed as to value of stuff they might inherit.

and dont get me started on lark rise to thingy I mean what a waste of money.

Countryfile is ace.

I'm fair enjoying Lark Rise to Candleford. kwality.