Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last week my gf's (She's actually not my gf, we're just really good friends) mum came back in from a works night out and had clearly had a couple of drinks. She began telling me how I was a strapping young lad and that I was in my sexual prime and should make the most of it. I went red and got an erection.

Why claim she's your girlfriend if you are just friends?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Last week my gf's (She's actually not my gf, we're just really good friends) mum came back in from a works night out and had clearly had a couple of drinks. She began telling me how I was a strapping young lad and that I was in my sexual prime and should make the most of it. I went red and got an erection.

You were in there, did you finish it off....??

Why claim she's your girlfriend if you are just friends?

I love her, she loves me, we see each other 2 or 3 times a week and we have sex. For all intents and purposes we are boyfriend and girlfriend and so to save explaining the whole thing to people we just say to friends/family we are. We can't be bothered with the pressure of 'having' to make loads of time to see each other because she works part time and I soon will be as well. She's moving down to London in the summer to start a Masters degree as well, so there's no point in having an 'official' relationship because it would have to end soon anyway.

It's the best of both worlds.

I love her, she loves me, we see each other 2 or 3 times a week and we have sex. For all intents and purposes we are boyfriend and girlfriend and so to save explaining the whole thing to people we just say to friends/family we are. We can't be bothered with the pressure of 'having' to make loads of time to see each other because she works part time and I soon will be as well. She's moving down to London in the summer to start a Masters degree as well, so there's no point in having an 'official' relationship because it would have to end soon anyway.

She sounds like a bit of a "hoor" to me.

Right, got you. Seemed a little odd cause a couple of posts further back you called her your girlfriend as well.

Do you both bang other individuals of the opposite sex if your not officially a couple?

I'm glad we are more important than friends and family, we did deserve the truth........x

My car hates me. It's like Herbie, but vindictive rather than jovial and good at racing.

I was at Glasgow Airport yesterday picking someone up, and just as I got to the wee ticket barriers, my window wouldn't go down. Odd, thinks I, but the passenger window hasn't worked for ages so I wasn't too bothered, but then once I was inside I pressed the button and it went down. Must've just pressed the wrong button or something the first time, I suppose. But then it comes to driving back out again, and I have to put the ticket back into the machine. Again, the bloody window won't go down! As soon as I'd cleared the barrier (after first getting out of the fucking car to use the machine), I pressed the button again and the window, predictably, worked perfectly.

I am fucking bored shitless, took the day off work today as I was staying up for the Superbowl last night. So far I have watched Louis Theroux on Dave, watched a scene from Anal Princess' 8, made a cheese and ham sandwich, killed some time playing online blackjack with my winnings from last nights Superbowl bet, decided to be on some horse racing on At The Races for no return at all and the worst thing was I reached for the rest of the lightly salted tortilla chips I had my salsa with last night only to find that they are totally saltless and taste of nothing...and I ate all the salsa last night.

I've spent time on the dole before but always managed to amuse myself, when your not used to doing sod all its rubbish.

Nah. I suppose we could if we wanted to, but we don't.

So it's almost a case of you are "unofficial" boyfriend / girlfriend? Can't say I've heard of this kind of thing that often but it clearly works for you both so fair play.

Is she Hannah Montana? Or an hermaphrodite?