Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

He speaks in riddles and is clearly an utter fag. I quite like Pat Nevin though.

First sentence is spot on.

Same here, though he constantly looks like he is a couple of minutes away from a nervous breakdown.

Cant say i do, theres something about him that makes me feel the need to change the channel. Mark Bright is another i dislike.

Edited by Cowden til i die

I was just taking a shit at work and after i'd done I went for the bog roll. Seeing none hanging down from the dispenser I merely thought 'doh!' and scanned the rest of the cubical for another roll. After not spying any I opened the dispenser with a glimmer of home there might be some left I could use on the end of the roll.

As I opened it some sand paper fell on the floor. Some funny b*****d had set the trap and diliberately taken the bog roll.

I thought for a second as to what to do and in the end I had to waddle from one cubical to another. Luckily this one had roll.

I am both annoyed and amused by this prankster.

I was just taking a shit at work and after i'd done I went for the bog roll. Seeing none hanging down from the dispenser I merely thought 'doh!' and scanned the rest of the cubical for another roll. After not spying any I opened the dispenser with a glimmer of home there might be some left I could use on the end of the roll.

As I opened it some sand paper fell on the floor. Some funny b*****d had set the trap and diliberately taken the bog roll.

I thought for a second as to what to do and in the end I had to waddle from one cubical to another. Luckily this one had roll.

I am both annoyed and amused by this prankster.

Our work put these motion seekers in the bogs so after being in for more than a minute the lights would just turn off (think proper pitch balck - no windows) and the sensor wouldn't pick any movements inside the cubicles. Someone had to bring in a big stick to wave about out the top until they were able to change the settings.

I was assulated by some Jakie, and broke my nose and cheekbone last night. I hope to get one of those nifty masks you see sports people wear, although i expect it will just be screws put into my cheek when i go for surgery on monday.

The worst thing is that this has resulted in me looking like a decendent of the elephant man, as well as losing half a portion of chicken pakora. On a positive note, i'm going to be off uni and work for a while.

Guest The Phoenix

Apparently my pal is trying to 'touch' (as she put it) the girl that I'm seeing the minute I'm not there. :blink:

CREEP

Why bother?

If you're not there you can't see her.

Guest The Phoenix

Ah, trying to insinuate that she is made up. Smart stuff, The Phoenix. Not as if you've tried that line before on here, is it?

Read your post again and then read mine.

That wasn't the point I was making at all.

I not that I'm bothered what you think but I've certainly never adopted the "imaginery girlfriend" line ever.

There was a van driving past me when walking home from football. It was a company that deals with curtains and the like. They are called "Sew Good".

I didn't want to laugh, but I thought that was pretty good.